PDA

View Full Version : Forgot to turn in an assignment and I'm freaking out

kittykate234
18-09-17, 23:30
In my film analysis class we have to watch a movie every week, write a two page reflection and turn it in online. It's assigned on a Monday and is due by midnight the next Monday. I went into my online grade book and saw that I forgot to turn in the reflection that was due last week, idk how I forgot. Maybe because I was absent a few days that week I wasn't there when he reminded us about it? Idk but I'm panicking because it was 25 points and it lowered my grade quite a bit. I really like my teacher and I don't want him to think I'm irresponsible. What should I do? I wasn't there for my film analysis class today due to an appointment, should I just email him and ask him for late credit? And what should I say, I just forgot about it even though we had like a week to do it?

I'm really scared of how this will impact my grade, it's my last year of high school and everything was going smoothly until this :weep: Also I'm so scared to go to school tomorrow, I feel like my teacher is going to be mad at me