PDA

View Full Version : Lymph node armpits?

becca98
20-09-17, 00:40
I went digging at the side of my rib, near the breast, and I can feel little bits of muscle, and little bumps and on both sides, can't feel them unless I dig and I'm making myself sore now lol! I was wondering if a lymph node would be able to be felt without all this effort, want to leave it alone but scared incase it is in fact a lymph node, it doesn't feel like one! but I don't know as it's in a different place, it isn't in my central armpit just down the side where you can feel rib cage :)

Fishmanpa
20-09-17, 00:45
With respect... put some mittens on. Stop. Poking. And. Prodding!

Positive thoughts

becca98
20-09-17, 00:46
With respect... put some mittens on. Stop. Poking. And. Prodding!

Positive thoughts

I do until I'm alone [emoji17] it's a constant cycle now, I'm bored of it and so is everyone else, I think it's because I'm out of work and very lonely, maybe I need to find a hobby lol

NancyW
20-09-17, 04:46
I am a huge believer and fan of community service. Are there any opportunities in your town? Church? Animal shelter?

becca98
20-09-17, 04:47
I am a huge believer and fan of community service. Are there any opportunities in your town? Church? Animal shelter?

Yeah, I think? I've never really looked into it, is it like volunteer work?[emoji4]

Ozcar
20-09-17, 08:49
anything over 1 CM is worth a visit to the doctor, anything smaller should be left alone, find a hobby or something :) if you had a lymph node bigger than 1 Cm you would feel its without having the need to poke or probe. Your good :)

AnxietySuckss
20-09-17, 09:38
anything over 1 CM is worth a visit to the doctor, anything smaller should be left alone, find a hobby or something :) if you had a lymph node bigger than 1 Cm you would feel its without having the need to poke or probe. Your good :)

Oh god you’re going to make them get a measuring tape... LOL

becca98
20-09-17, 15:06
Oh god you’re going to make them get a measuring tape... LOL

[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28] no I know it's defo not over 1cm! But might get the tape just incase ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk