PDA

View Full Version : scared of cadua equina syndrome after hitting my lower back on a corner?

scaredpt
21-09-17, 19:11
I was trying to get into a chair yesterday and was squeezing between a desk and a chair. My lower back went right into the point of the hard armrest and I've been in bad pain. I've read that lower back injuries can result in cadua equina syndome and now im paranoid that im having bladder dysfunction, etc.

Fishmanpa
21-09-17, 19:40
Dr. Google strikes again! :doh:

I'm afraid the ball is in your court. We can tell you until we're blue in the face but you have to find a way to curb your impulses to Google and latch onto never heard of extremely rare illnesses.

Positive thoughts

Midnight-mouse
21-09-17, 22:11
I was trying to get into a chair yesterday and was squeezing between a desk and a chair. My lower back went right into the point of the hard armrest and I've been in bad pain. I've read that lower back injuries can result in cadua equina syndome and now im paranoid that im having bladder dysfunction, etc.

I can promise you I have done far worse to my back as a skater and rock climber in the past. Take a deep breath all will be fine, it's painful but not dangerous. The injury you describe is very mild, again uncomfortable but not dangerous. Have a nice warm bath and chill out it will be gone before you know it.

Positive vibes,

C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk