PDA

View Full Version : jason lupton god bless him

ade
11-06-07, 16:15
our lovely neighbour,17 yr old jason tragically drowned on saturday
swimming on a hot day in the river lune.i spoke to him virtually everyday,he was a lovely lad,friendly with my little girl and megan sobbed last night after walking past the sea of flowers that is now there by the river.the st is really shocked,he was just such a lovely boy.we will miss him dearly and the fact is,he wont be there anymore in his front garden pottering about with his bike.seeing his mother leap the back fence and run to the river will stay with me a long long time,as will the sound of his mum sobbing into the night,
god bless you jason

funky chick
11-06-07, 21:35
Oh Ade how awful that news is i am not surprised it has shook you up how very very sad.
My thoughts and prayers are with you please take care lots of love Gail xxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Nibbles
11-06-07, 22:54
I'm really sorry to hear that Ade, he must have been a very special person to have touched the lives of so many. My thoughts are with you, Jason's family and everyone who knew him. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

nomorepanic
11-06-07, 23:03
Ade

So sorry to hear this.

My thoughts are with you all :hugs:

yorkylover
11-06-07, 23:03
That is terrible Ade,my thoughts are with you.:hugs:

http://www.wondercliparts.com/flowers/graphics/flower_07.gif (http://www.wondercliparts.com/flowers/flower_graphics_07.shtml)

Piglet
12-06-07, 09:47
:weep: :weep: :weep:

That is so very sad!

Piglet x

Paddington
12-06-07, 09:59
Oh my word:weep: :weep: how awful.... beyond words..my heart goes out to his Mom,and to you too:flowers: Life is so precious,and can be so fleeting.I hope you all find comfort in his memory,sounds a lovely chap.Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nanny
12-06-07, 10:12
Such sad sad news, i am so sorry to hear that.
All my heartfelt thoughts go to his family and friends:weep:

shoegal
12-06-07, 14:03
So sorry to hear this sad news.

My thoughts are with his family and all who knew him.

Love and hugs from shoegal xxx

trac67
12-06-07, 14:29
:hugs: :hugs:

That is so sad to read :weep: :weep:

Love

Trac xxx

heths
12-06-07, 18:50
So sorry to hear this Ade, :weep:

:hugs: :hugs:

Take Care,
Heather x

kazzie
12-06-07, 20:43
Awwwww Ade Im so sorry

Luv Kaz :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Quiet-Lift
13-06-07, 13:29
Hello Ade

So sorry to hear of this untimely loss. Tragic and very sad. I hope you can all find some time to talk and let the pain out eventually.
Deepest regrets to you and your neighbour.
In time, may a measure of peace and understanding be restored.

God Bless and take care

Gordon
13-06-07, 13:32
Just found out in chat m8, I'm so sorry and keep strong if you can. He'll be up there looking down on you making sure you're ok m8.

Take Care

Gordon

groovygranny
13-06-07, 15:15
http://www.bigdayco.co.uk/images/misc/white_rose.jpgMay time heal the pain, comfort replace the sadness and peace come swiftly to you all. Thinking of you, your family and your neighbours at this time.

:hugs:

Granny Primark
15-06-07, 10:10
Good grief, what a terrible thing to happen!
It beggars belief what his family and friends must be going through.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take care
LYNN xx

jasons mum
27-06-07, 13:30
i would like to thank my family and friend's and neighbours for attending jason's service and the beatiful flower's and i would like to thank jane for looking after jason at mason & son funeral directors. thank you all love jason's mum. Annmarie

jasons mum
27-06-07, 13:41
jason was born on the 15 febuary 1990 and died 9 june 2007 at 17 years old. jason was the last of 3 and the 1 to go.he was 1 in a million, i am so proud of him and he made me proud. i will miss his cheeky smile and his bike. i am proud to be his mum.love and miss you always. till we meet again love you. love mum.

kazzie
27-06-07, 22:28
My heart goes out to you Ann marie

Take care and God Bless

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs: