PDA

View Full Version : Started a YouTube channel...

Howl
21-09-17, 19:52
Hi,

I’m Steve. I’ve suffered with anxiety for most of my life, but it’s become a real issue for the past two years, and since being signed off work 9 months ago, because of my anxiety and more problematically agoraphobia, my life has been a mess.

I needed something to do to try and bring my mind away from my thoughts, being alone at home for most of the day gives you way too much time to think.

I decided to start a YouTube channel, random videos that I want to do, but I did do a video on anxiety and so thought I’d post it here if anyone wants to see my story, maybe realise you’re not alone, idk.

Anyway here it is:

Don’t know if it’ll interest anyone, but since ive been pretty much housebound for the last 9 months, due to my ongoing struggle with agoraphobia, anxiety and depression, I decided to start a YouTube channel to give myself something to focus my mind on.

I did a video on my anxiety story if anyone wants to watch. Maybe it’ll help you realise you’re not alone...🤷🏻*♂️

https://youtu.be/7pvM_IcccBw

Keep fighting guys, it’s a constant uphill battle but it’s there and it’s very real.

Hollow
21-09-17, 20:05
Hi Steve,

Good professional looking video, thanks for sharing. You already have almost 20 subscribers so not a bad start to your YouTube career.

KK77
22-09-17, 20:34
Takes courage to get in front of camera and tell your story - well done.

Bigboyuk
23-09-17, 13:35
Hiya Steve that took a lot of guts to put that on the internet total respect to you :)Great video too!Sorry to hear that towards the end you have a relapse you will get through this If you need a chat you can always email/pm Cheers