PDA

View Full Version : Pink bump on breast

louise0501
23-09-17, 00:00
Hi there. My health anxiety has been ok for ages but today i noticed a pinkish bump on my breast, its quite small and a bit itchy. Im freaking out this could be breast cancer. Any ideas? Im so scared right now.

Please reply
Love Louise xxxxxxxxxx

becca98
23-09-17, 00:00
A spot maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

louise0501
23-09-17, 00:03
No not a spot. I feel sick and im really panicking. Could be a very small cancerous lump? Im so scared.

Thanks
Louise

becca98
23-09-17, 00:06
No not a spot. I feel sick and im really panicking. Could be a very small cancerous lump? Im so scared.

Thanks
Louise

Is the lump on the inside or outside? Can you give a bit more detail

louise0501
23-09-17, 00:12
It looks like its on outside but im not sure how can you tell? Its sort of in a line. Im freaking out so much.

Love Louise

Fishmanpa
23-09-17, 00:18
It's been a while (6 months!) since you've been on here Louise. Obviously you've been doing well. Has something happened that has thrown a wrench in the gears and get you going down the dragon's path again?

Positive thoughts

louise0501
23-09-17, 00:21
I can see it so does that mean its outside?

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:19 ----------

I have been doing so well lately but this has thrown me into complete panic. I have been very stressed lately so maybe thats making me more anxious. I feel like crying. I have a 4 year old son.

Love louise

Fishmanpa
23-09-17, 00:22
I have been doing so well lately but this has thrown me into complete panic. I have been very stressed lately so maybe thats making me more anxious. I feel like crying. I have a 4 year old son.

Love louise

Sorry to see you going down this path :weep: Hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts

becca98
23-09-17, 01:40
I can see it so does that mean its outside?

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:19 ----------

Love louise

If it's red and on the outside it's probably just a little spot, maybe a little scratch :) I think breast cancer usually presents as lumps inside the boob, but even then lumps in the boob can mean a number of different things :) xx

NancyW
23-09-17, 02:10
I'm wondering if it might be an ingrown hair.

Annaboodle
23-09-17, 07:07
Hi Louise, I found a tiny hard lump a few weeks ago - like the size of maybe a lemon seed - right in the middle of my armpit. I couldn't tell if it was inside or outside and I couldn't tell if it was moveable or not. I looked at it closely and it didn't seem to be a spot as didn't look like one and I couldn't see a head. I kept prodding and feeling it for a few days and after about 3 days it turned out to be a spot after all (a tiny head appeared, which I duly squidged in that way you're never supposed to with spots but I'll never learn). I've also had small lumps which turned out to be ingrown hairs before. Sometimes if you look closely under a light you can see the tiny hair inside or also the head of a spot if it's coming. Could it possibly be one of those do you reckon? I know it's really difficult to tell x

louise0501
23-09-17, 09:41
Hi everyone. Thanks so much for your messages but feel really silly now as when i got up this morning whatever i saw last night has gone so have no idea what it was.

Love Louise

Midnight-mouse
23-09-17, 10:56
Hi everyone. Thanks so much for your messages but feel really silly now as when i got up this morning whatever i saw last night has gone so have no idea what it was.

Love Louise

These things happen to us all, there's no need to feel silly :)