PDA

View Full Version : on a downer

braindead
23-09-17, 09:55
General Hospital Monday, at the arse clinic for my fissure pains , its took the gp and his arse creams 3 months to get me this appointment, i am sat on a hot water bottle at the moment, the pain subsides in the afternoon but the damage to my nuked brain has been just to much. CYMBALTA started constipation and i was caught out before i could avert the damage, I am sound with CONSTIPATION now with pint of JUICE AND LAXIDO .but the fissure and the scaring still lingers, ignited by morning toilet duties, Best about it i think i would have depression relief from CYMBALTA but pain and anxiety and depression are a hell of a bad combo to win over. painkillers are a small help ibuprofen 1200mg first thing dont worry i have gut the lining tabs i have to take each day from when i had pancreatitis. i am going to ask for the procedure called LATERAL SPHINCTEROTOMY where they put a small cut in the muscle in your arse to give more room for larger loads:scared15: 45 years of soft stool has restricted my exit for constipated turds. Friends i am down has far has a space cadet can go :weep::weep::wacko:

KK77
23-09-17, 11:36
Hope they sort out physical symptoms/problems, Brian, so you can concentrate on mental health treatment. Can understand why you feel down ATM. But as a space cadet there will be no more orbiting Uranus....many more stars in the sky to visit :D

All the best...

PS: Another red-eyed beast!

braindead
23-09-17, 17:58
Hope they sort out physical symptoms/problems, Brian, so you can concentrate on mental health treatment. Can understand why you feel down ATM. But as a space cadet there will be no more orbiting Uranus....many more stars in the sky to visit :D

All the best...

PS: Another red-eyed beast! the red-eyed dog belongs to the depression monster his name is phyco :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Magic
23-09-17, 18:24
Hi braindead,, I cannot tell you how much I sympathize , having known someone who has had the same thing as you are going through.
Stay strong. Keep calm and carry on:hugs:

pulisa
23-09-17, 19:53
I've had this surgery and it does help. The important thing is to keep things soft and moving through so they will give you "sachets" post-op to help with this. If all else fails there is a drug called prucalopride which you may get prescribed but it's expensive so often a last resort after you have trialled the cheap and cheerful stuff.

braindead
24-09-17, 09:10
Hi braindead,, I cannot tell you how much I sympathize , having known someone who has had the same thing as you are going through.
Stay strong. Keep calm and carry on:hugs:
Thanks for the sympathy but you don't no anyone with this arse pain yyyyyyooowww:wacko:

braindead
24-09-17, 17:45
I've had this surgery and it does help. The important thing is to keep things soft and moving through so they will give you "sachets" post-op to help with this. If all else fails there is a drug called prucalopride which you may get prescribed but it's expensive so often a last resort after you have trialled the cheap and cheerful stuff.:hugs:

pulisa
24-09-17, 19:47
Good luck, Brian. I know how painful this condition can be round the clock. The surgery is your best bet followed by meds to promote gut motility.

KK77
24-09-17, 19:51
the red-eyed dog belongs to the depression monster his name is phyco :wacko::wacko::wacko:

He certainly is a fine specimen of a Psycho beast :shades:

braindead
25-09-17, 09:13
Good luck, Brian. I know how painful this condition can be round the clock. The surgery is your best bet followed by meds to promote gut motility.

I am only seeing the consultant today to see what he thinks, they wont do any surgery today :wacko:

pulisa
25-09-17, 12:49
No I realised that. I just wanted to say I hope you manage to get your point across and get your surgery booked.

Chick100
25-09-17, 13:05
Hi braindead.
No wonder you are down, any one of these things on its own is bad enough, lumped together must be awful. I hope you can get something done ASAP. Hopefully someone will come up with something to help you while you wait.:hugs:

braindead
25-09-17, 13:46
=pulisa;1721587]No I realised that. I just wanted to say I hope you manage to get your point across and get your surgery booked.[/QUOTE]:bighug1:

braindead
25-09-17, 17:57
Back from the arse clinic, they're going to inject botox in my arse i will have the best-looking arse for miles, the downside is i am on a waiting list but he scripted a new med he said rectogesic is crap, the chemist has had to order the new med dont ask me the name in spelt in Swahili but i am hoping its a numbing agent , to numb my bum i get it tomorrow :wacko: my problem seems to be the the bum tube carnt take the big boys turds i have a thin arse tube

braindead
26-09-17, 17:49
i had a lot of sympathy about my arse, and its painful fissure, since i wrote about the botox in the arse i haven't had 1 reply , do you think i am winding you up , after the consultant had given me the 2 finger arse massage i asked if he cut the muscle in the op and he said no that can make you incontinent // an embarrassing infliction, then he told me they inject botox , WHY you tell me but its the latest procedure and i am on the waiting list.tomorrow i take in my pre-med forms: wacko: ps, if you no more about this than me please feel free to enlighten me http://www.ouh.nhs.uk/patient-guide/leaflets/files/11730Pbotox.pdf

pulisa
26-09-17, 17:57
Well I'm not incontinent after 2 surgical fissure repairs. I wasn't offered botox just the scalpel.

Magic
26-09-17, 19:19
Botox is used for many ailments these days. No you are not winding us up braindead.
Good Luck.

MyNameIsTerry
27-09-17, 02:12
They won't be inviting you back to a botox party at someone's house for a 2nd time after you get your bum out, Brian! :winks: It worked on paralysing Sharon Osbourne's face but I'm not sure I'm ready for a "selfie" or should that be an "arsie"? :blush:

I just hope it helps you, it sounds a very unpleasant condition to suffer from. I don't think anyone thought you were winding us up, you're not like that.

braindead
27-09-17, 08:03
Well I'm not incontinent after 2 surgical fissure repairs. I wasn't offered botox just the scalpel.

PULISA He said it can make you incontinent with the scapel, he didn't say that it DID.:wacko: HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE TO WAIT

pulisa
27-09-17, 08:24
I understand, Brian. I have had other complications following the surgery which have been chronic for months so maybe botox is your best bet anyway. It's a very sensitive and painful area. Have you tried looking at anal fissure forums online? They do exist and are very helpful!!

braindead
27-09-17, 18:24
I understand, Brian. I have had other complications following the surgery which have been chronic for months so maybe botox is your best bet anyway. It's a very sensitive and painful area. Have you tried looking at anal fissure forums online? They do exist and are very helpful!!

yes thanks, i just been for my pre med and told it could be weeks

braindead
28-09-17, 09:31
The op for the fissure could be weeks and the cream he gave me DILTIAZEM 2% OINTMENT stings worse than Rectogesic, also my 6th med in a year CYMBALTA is far to stimulating for my anxiety so another flop. to say i am at my lowest is an understatement , my meds are useless and i haven't the strength to start another , my anxiety is rampant added by the arse pain that is constant.
PS any feed back on dilitazem 2 % :weep::weep::weep:

Magic
28-09-17, 11:05
2% is a vey low dose braindead. if you have been prescribed them for what you are going through. Take them. I have taken them in the past. have tried all sorts for anxiety, but not Cymbalta. There are so many drugs for anxiety and panic. It's just getting the one that works. Sorry you are going through so much x

braindead
28-09-17, 16:54
2% is a vey low dose braindead. if you have been prescribed them for what you are going through. Take them. I have taken them in the past. have tried all sorts for anxiety, but not Cymbalta. There are so many drugs for anxiety and panic. It's just getting the one that works. Sorry you are going through so much x
2% my friend is the arse ointment . 60mh Cymbalta

KK77
28-09-17, 20:41
yes thanks, i just been for my pre med and told it could be weeks

This must be getting you down, Brian. Seems to be a lot of err....arsing about lol. Chin up - know you have a good SOH. Just hope things work out for you ASAP :shades:

pulisa
28-09-17, 21:06
My advice would be to persevere with the dilitiazem if all it does is sting. I'd take that over chronic proctalgia any day. Why not give it a chance? It's for people who have had no luck with rectogesic and if he won't operate then your best bet may be this combined with the botox?

braindead
29-09-17, 13:01
ps:shad

This must be getting you down, Brian. Seems to be a lot of err....arsing about lol. Chin up - know you have a good SOH. Just hope things work out for you ASAP :shades:

---------- Post added at 13:01 ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 ----------

My advice would be to persevere with the dilitiazem if all it does is sting. I'd take that over chronic proctalgia any day. Why not give it a chance? It's for people who have had no luck with rectogesic and if he won't operate then your best bet may be this combined with the botox?

Once you have BOTOX treatment. you dont back again small op local hospital

Magic
29-09-17, 13:55
Sorry braindead, Need new specs.x

braindead
29-09-17, 18:17
2% is a vey low dose braindead. if you have been prescribed them for what you are going through. Take them. I have taken them in the past. have tried all sorts for anxiety, but not Cymbalta. There are so many drugs for anxiety and panic. It's just getting the one that works. Sorry you are going through so much x :buttkick: