PDA

View Full Version : Hi from a newbie

Losing it
23-09-17, 18:31
Hi I'm a 34 year old mum of two I've suffered with anxiety panic and agoraphobia for last 4 years on and off I've tried everything I can think of to help mindfulness meditation deep breathing cbt therapy and been on and off citalopram in that time , I came off the tabs may this year but recently had a big set back and now I'm struggling again 😔 This time however it's my own fault as I made a massive mistake last year and was unfaithful which has recently come to light and the guilt I'm feeling is overwhelming and causing me massive anxiety 😢 I know it's my own fault but I can't understand why I would even have done this as it's so out of character for me my self esteem is rock bottom and it's been mentioned that there's evidence online that the citalopram could have had an effect on my state of mind at time with the no dams given feeling it can cause 🤷🏼*♀️ Please no nasty comments I already feel I'm at rock bottom just looking for any input . Thanx for reading.x

venusbluejeans
23-09-17, 18:41
Hiya Losing it and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Losing it
23-09-17, 18:53
Thank you I'm just browsing the site trying to work it all out ��