PDA

View Full Version : Intro from SE US

ThreeBee23
11-06-07, 19:57
Hi, I am Beth and I live in the southeastern US.

I never had a panic attack until a little over three years ago, but I have always been prone to anxiety and depression.

I am mostly a health related panic person (is that a word??..."panic person" lol :yesyes: ), but recently I had a panic attack in the middle of the night that came from nowhere. Now THAT is not fun...not being able to find a root for a PA. :huh:

From what I have read on the site so far it is very informative and I love the forums.

honeybee3939
11-06-07, 20:04
Hi Beth

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make some new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

nomorepanic
11-06-07, 21:04
Hi Beth

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

groovygranny
11-06-07, 21:32
Hello Beth, :welcome:to you!

I agree, night pa's are horrible - but you'll find lots of help and support here....day and night!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

manmoor
12-06-07, 07:15
Hi Beth,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
12-06-07, 14:55
Hi Beth,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxxx

PUGLETMUM
12-06-07, 15:00
hi beth,
yes starting to have panic attacks just for the sake of it is very very upsetting, but really that is what these disorders are all about we actually fear the FEAR!!!! even if it started of for a reason!!!! aaaarrrggghhh now its just panicking over NOTHING.

so everybody here sympathises and cares

all the best emma

Lindalou64
12-06-07, 18:52
hi beth
welocme,im sure you will find lots of support and info and understanding why out of the blue, i wish ya the best, i live in the north east coast, wish ya well......linda xx

eeyorelover
12-06-07, 19:01
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!

I know what you mean when you say a panic person. That phrase fits me to a tee - LOL

I know that you will find some great info here and meet alot of supportive new friends.

xxx
Sandy

Southern_Belle
13-06-07, 15:36
Hi Beth,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many who feel exactly like you do and will get great support here.

Laura :)

Pink Princess
16-06-07, 22:10
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx