PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

sethslc
24-09-17, 06:14
I have spent the past 7 days reading thread upon thread (I'm about 20 pages deep currently) on this forum in an attempt to understand, learn, and empathize with someone I love who has GAD.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted their stories, experiences, and advice to those in need. You have taught me so much just from reading those.

So THANK YOU! You are all so amazingly strong people from what I can read. I don't know how you do it.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Midnight-mouse
24-09-17, 10:01
I have spent the past 7 days reading thread upon thread (I'm about 20 pages deep currently) on this forum in an attempt to understand, learn, and empathize with someone I love who has GAD.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted their stories, experiences, and advice to those in need. You have taught me so much just from reading those.

So THANK YOU! You are all so amazingly strong people from what I can read. I don't know how you do it.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's you who deserves the thanks for taking the time to understand, many people don't even try and in my case have been very dismissive of my condition.

If you do have any questions I would be more than happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KK77
24-09-17, 13:14
You are most welcome.... Always nice to read a post of appreciation ;)