PDA

View Full Version : Sinus issues, causing blurry vision? Scared

Nicole83
24-09-17, 22:48
Hi everyone, this is my first post...and I am very scared...driving my boyfriend and family crazy and I just need to know this is not something horrid.

So August 9-16 I went on vacation to OH with my boyfriend and his family. (I also want to add a day before we left, one of my employees was super sick) We went to a bunch of amusement parks. After the second day, I would become dizzy aftwer walking around in the parks, and car sick. After sitting for a while it would calm down. I went all wk doing this.
The day after we got home, I got slammed with a "cold w/o any nose congestion. Sinus pain, and chest congestion. PT FIRST said viral...should go away. Wk later went back Left ear very clogged...right ear a little. Still viral, but put on Pred. and amoxicillin, after about 5 days I went back...ear still clogged...severly and sinus pain so bad I was miserable. Slight dizziness as well.
They finally put me on a "z-pack" and after 5 days that got rid of the infection. However I was suffering severe vertigo and would all but pass out, with mild blurry vision.
My aunt recommended this regimen of Sutifed, Allegra, and Musinex. My ear is better now...but I still have sinus pressure...with the blurry vision. Sometimes the meds get rid of it completely...but I really hate the way the Sutifed makes me feel.
This blurry vision is better than it was...but as soon as I have the sinus pressure...the blurry vision is there. No sinus pressure...no headache...and it gets better. Maybe I just need to suck it up, and take the Sutifed. But it would be great knowing someone has went threw this. I am scared...crying and just want this over with. If I don't find a solution...i am going to have to go to the hosp. It has almost been 2 months that I have been dealing with this crap. And everything feels great, but my blurry vision, and some sinus pain.
Anyone else have this? Anyone else vision get blurry with sinus issues? How did you fix it? Please help me.
Sorry so long.