PDA

View Full Version : David here, Hello.

damnfoolman
25-09-17, 14:35
Hello everyone,

I'm David, a youthful (I think) 56 year old. I'd like to introduce myself if that's ok?

D

venusbluejeans
25-09-17, 14:41
Hiya damnfoolman and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

aprilmoon
25-09-17, 16:06
Hi David
Welcome to NMP :welcome:

Bee84
25-09-17, 17:35
Hello David :welcome:

Bigboyuk
25-09-17, 18:33
Hi David and :welcome: to NMP hope you get the answers you are looking for :) Cheers

Catherine S
25-09-17, 18:57
Hi David, good to meet you :yesyes:

Cath S ☺

damnfoolman
26-09-17, 13:49
I'm a victim of abuse, from the 70's A programme on the TV suddenly awakened a desolate place. This after 40+ years of denial.

I've not been good to myself. But never intentionally hurt anyone.

My wife has recently understood that I was abused, but cannot understand how I kept it hidden.

Hey ho. I'm on Mirt now, after a little explosion of a night running away, after a message that hit me really hard. Note to self... Never ever read a a message at 21.00 if you've had anything to drink... .and being brought home after a 13 Mile walk in the dark at 23.30. Funny but I never saw the darkness. Nor the danger of being hit by a car in narrow roads.

Today I drove the route I took. Bloody hell it was a close thing. I did not even think I might be killed, but given the time darkness and place....

I was collected and had a very tense/silent weekend.

But I was lost. Emotionally and Geographically

3 weeks in on Mirtz and I'm more levelled

x