PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida...morning depression?

Shr916
25-09-17, 19:26
Hi all. I'm susan, from Florida but originally from NY. I've always struggled off and on with anxiety. I've been on Lexapto 20mgs for quite a long time. A month or so ago I started waking up with a pit in my stomach, a depression I couldn't shake. I did blood work with my GP and she gave me xanax. It actually went away after a week but now has started up again, to my dispair. Most of the time it goes away by late afternoon and I feel completely normal. I have an appointment with a psychiatrist Thursday and praying something g good comes of it and helps. I hate to take the xanax and really don't but during the day, I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open. Like my body feels ok but my eyes just can't stay open. Sorry for the long post. At my wits end.

venusbluejeans
25-09-17, 19:31
Hiya Shr916 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Shr916
25-09-17, 19:35
Thanks Emma ....will do for sure!