PDA

View Full Version : brain is in over drive/ cancer worry

worriedsick_91
25-09-17, 21:32
My brain is in overdrive and has been for just over a year. a little about myself, i am a 26 year old female, work full time not fit and healthy bit don't over indulge in drinking or anything.

I was at a festival last year and noticed that a lymph node in my neck (still swollen) was swollen, went to the doctors had a blood test and ultra sound scan on my neck everything came back okay, apart from being vitamin d def.

I continued to feel ill and down, tired all the time then my friend died of kidney cancer, this is when my brain just kicked in and i started to become unrational, as I think started to suffer with pains in my right hand side of my body going round to the back and front of rib cage, another set of blood test and an ultra sound on my abdomen. Again everything came back clear.

still feeling ill and tierd i frequently went back to the doctors, in total having at least 15-20 blood test all within one year and an MRI scan on my brain as i started to feel dizzy and tinnitus again everything came back clear.

i was convinced something is wrong with me i went private for my blood test, and it came back that i had severe b12 def, folate and iron def. I cannot get out of my head that I have cancer....this diease will not leave my head, I have read about b12, folate and iron def and they can all be linked back to cancer.

My mum has pernicious anaemia, but the doctors will not test me for anything else as they want me to go onto anti depressants to sort my head out, when all i can think about is cancer!!

I tell myself daily that something would have shown up on my cbc test that would of lead them to investigate further, but i cannot move forward.....

Leah88
26-09-17, 02:26
Regarding your vitamin levels, these are all common deficiencies in women of childbearing age. What is your weight/diet like? Sorry about your friend... how old were they?... when someone close gets sick it does tend to set off anxiety.