PDA

View Full Version : Scared about Appendicitis

megsi99
26-09-17, 00:04
This afternoon I had two sharp pangs near my belly button, followed by light pain on my lower right side. That was about fours ago. Since than, the pain has lingers but has not gotten worse.

I’ve worked myself into a panic about my appendix and wondering if I need to go to hospital, and if I do, what if they misdiagnos me. I’ve read that most ppl have severe pain, but on the flip side, some people don’t. I don’t know what to do and would appreciate some advice.

Ellient
26-09-17, 04:27
Maybe its just normal stomach ache? the pain from appendicitis is unbearable it wouldn't come and go and it would get worse with some other symptoms, the hospital wouldn't misdiagnosis, why would you even worry about that? if they thought it was appendicitis they would run tests which quite possibly you can't 'misdiagnosis' because what you probably already know from googling is that it can be fatal.

I hope you're feeling better, if your stomach is still bad get it seen too.
:hugs:

MissRobron
27-09-17, 14:57
This afternoon I had two sharp pangs near my belly button, followed by light pain on my lower right side. That was about fours ago. Since than, the pain has lingers but has not gotten worse.

I’ve worked myself into a panic about my appendix and wondering if I need to go to hospital, and if I do, what if they misdiagnos me. I’ve read that most ppl have severe pain, but on the flip side, some people don’t. I don’t know what to do and would appreciate some advice.

You would know if it was appendicitis as the pain is excruciating.

You would barely be able to move so its highly unlikely you have that.