PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum & Anxiety

kilbanks
26-09-17, 18:15
Hello NMP! My name is Kayla & like the title says, I'm new to this forum and my constant state of anxiety. I wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to the community. Reading the backlog of posts has already helped to ease my racing brain.

I had my first panic attack mid- June & have been learning to live with my new found panic/health anxiety. It's easy to look back at who I was before and yearn to return to the "Old Kayla", but clearly she was a house of cards. My journey through the twists and turns of an anxious brain hasn't been easy, but it's mine.

Thanks for reading my ramblings & it's nice to know I can post here for help.

venusbluejeans
26-09-17, 18:20
Hiya kilbanks and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Hollow
26-09-17, 19:47
Hi Kayla,

:welcome: aboard the NMP train.

Just like you many of us too wish that we could go back to "old" us but are forced to play the hand we're dealt by circumstances, I wish you luck on your journey.