PDA

View Full Version : New .... Back again.

Angel64
26-09-17, 22:31
Hi, I was a member of nmp many years ago and found that the people and information was that good that I got well enough to meet a new man, get married, and live relatively ok, still dealing with my agoraphobia and anxiety. I am now back mainly due to the fact I am really not coping and once again feel lost and I know this site is the best place for me to be right now.

venusbluejeans
26-09-17, 22:37
Hiya Angel64 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

season
28-09-17, 07:30
Welcome back . Reassuring we have this wonderful site where we can at least know there are others who can relate to our problems. Have you tried the Chat Room? Some fantastic people who really make you feel welcome. Good to talk to others . Hope to see you there xx

Angel64
29-09-17, 20:57
Hi, I have to wait 5 days to access the chat room, I will definately be in there soon, thank you for taking the time to send me a message x

Zenijaz
01-10-17, 20:44
Angel! welcome aboard. nice to see you here

Scarface
04-10-17, 09:29
Welcome back