PDA

View Full Version : embarassing urges

laura84
12-06-07, 07:38
When I have a panic attack I get a strong urge to urinate and sometimes I feel almost aroused..Sometimes I confuse needing to use the loo with being turned on and vice versa. This only happens with an attack...does anyone have this? It's so embarassing and confusing!:blush:

Phill2
12-06-07, 09:34
When I'm anxious I feel the need to go a lot but I can't say it arouses me.
Phill :shades:

blackie
12-06-07, 10:21
Hiya
I noticed once that when i was having a panic attack i got tingling down below. I think its because of the adrenalin pumbing through you body. I makes all my legs and face tingle.
And needed the loo is a common effect of panic. When i was taking my exams the cue to use the loo before was hudge. One of my friends use to go about 10 times before.
Take care
Blackie

yorkylover
12-06-07, 13:05
Hi Laure I think its pretty much like blackie said. I get the urge for the loo.The blood is pumping round the body as well and I get the tingling sensations as well in my legs down around that area:blush: its the adrenaline.Similar to when we are aroused I suppose,as the blood pumps around to the sexual organs,if you know what I mean.:blush: God I sound like Dr Ruth:wacko: :wacko: Its all pretty normal:winks:

laura84
12-06-07, 13:10
Thanks all of you for your words and support. it means a lot to have my fears normalised! I guess it's part of anxiety too to make sure you're "normal" whatever that means! But I realise that is a symptom of anxiety so thanks!:yesyes:

looking4answers
17-06-07, 03:40
Life is stange and urges strike at odd times..They say thats why a lot of people that suffer from anxiety and depression turn to sex for relief and they concentrate on sex and the anxiety and depression goes to the background.. so maybe thats a thought.. but it doesnt seem abnormal..M