PDA

View Full Version : Heart worriers

Hypomean
27-09-17, 05:52
Hey guys

I was wondering right now... if all those who fear heart issues do you ever worry that you might be dealing with a heart attack or heart issue, the moment you feel: extreme nausea?

Or slight jaw discomfort?

Shoulder pain?

Neck pain?

Right now I'm dealing with all the above plus other symptoms. But especially when I get random really bad nausea, that I freak out it might be heart related... always heart related... I feel like such a failure letting anxiety win. Making me think these things when it could just be from something I ate.

PanickyGuy
27-09-17, 07:28
Oh yeah! Sure do. There was even a point I thought I lived in the frigin' hospital\emergency rooms because I was convinced it had to be heart attacks based on those symptoms and more; although the nausea was not so extreme for me. That was before many heart tests were done and CB therapy came along, but as I get older occasionally I still end up in the emergency room at least once a year out of doubt and fear.

But then again I got gastritis, GERD and gallstones and all those do not help because sometimes they can mimic heart attacks. So knowing that now and going through CB therapy helps keep my fears and anxiety\panic disorder in check most of the time.

But with that said, I noticed you didn't mention anything about having tests done before or seen a doctor in your post about it. So If you haven't yet, I would see a doctor about those symptoms ASAP. Otherwise I can relate and it sucks having to go through that crap.

Needingrelief
29-09-17, 05:52
Yes, this is me everyday. I've been to the doctor and ER a lot. The jaw discomfort is the worst. Hope all th best for you. It's best to get it checked thou.