PDA

View Full Version : Question? :)

deejaay2
28-09-17, 00:23
Hi, all!! Haven't been on in a while. Just came back to see how's everyone doing plus wanting to ask a question that is not about seizures or anything lol. But..can drinking caffeine every day or eating junk leads me to risk at diabetes? I have been doing it for a while but have been drinking water and trying not to eat a lot. Just wanted to know.

Thank you!

Lots of love and light.

Deanna:)

ServerError
28-09-17, 01:17
In terms of "eating junk", it depends what you're eating. But the simple answer is yes. A poor diet is directly linked to increased risk of type-2 diabetes.

But the good thing is that you can lower your risk by eating healthily and keeping active.

deejaay2
28-09-17, 01:29
In terms of "eating junk", it depends what you're eating. But the simple answer is yes. A poor diet is directly linked to increased risk of type-2 diabetes.

But the good thing is that you can lower your risk by eating healthily and keeping active.

I eat chicken, tacos, pizza. But not a lot like that. I have been stop eating at night time, since I've got heartburns or after taste afterward. Eww. And I am not that active lol. So, I have to change that.
Thank you for replying! :)