PDA

View Full Version : Bad anxiety symptoms

Hypomean
28-09-17, 01:12
Okay I don't know what exactly is going on.

After being stuck at home for a few days. I went out, on my route to run errands, I see a newly placed cross on the side of the road... :( come to find out it's this man and his dog that were Hit by a car. I saw this man everyday so it's sad that I won't be seeing him anymore.

And a few hours later.

on my way home I see a bunch of police, ambulances, fire trucks going into a neighborhood close to mine. It caused me panic.

I feel like I caused this... why?? Just last week I was listening to the radio about the natural disasters. And I thought " this community is so small what would happen if something did happen here" and the area where I thought this so happens to be were all of the above happened :(.
I have the bad anxiety with horrible symptoms why????

Seeing all the ambulances gave me panic and made me feel like it was a sign that the next ambulance that will come my way will be for me :(
I have been hyperventilating I have been having chests pains and just this very horrible feeling of anxiety. Along with shakiness and I am super hyper. Loose stomach.

---------- Post added at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was at 00:06 ----------

That I caused it by bringing bad vibes.
Every time I think about it like that I get more anxious to the point I want to scream out/cry.
High levels of anxiety just cause me to cry. Bad. I have talked to a therapist about it and she said it's bent up energy and that if I could to just go for it cry it out or scream it out.

ServerError
28-09-17, 01:14
It's quite concerning that you feel that you have in some way caused this. That very much qualifies as "magical thinking", and it can be a very challenging spiral to get out of once it starts. Even I never experienced magical thinking, and I experienced most anxiety symptoms at some point!

Tragedies happen anywhere and everywhere. There is nothing we can do about that. Would you feel it was in some way connected to you if you saw it happen in a big city?

You really do need to get some help because it sounds as if you're deteriorating.

Hypomean
28-09-17, 01:44
It's a coincidence.

But having just thought that not long ago and then all of sudden it happens. Has spooked me.

I used to live in the big city. I saw lots. And for the last 15 years I have been living in quite little towns. We probably hear the ambulance/fire/ police once a week or less and seeing this scared me. since the man that passed, his situation was a hit and run. It could probably be connected to one another.

I am having it hard. Our insurance application was denied. So I am also on edge about any situation that can happen. And seeing all this happen just scared me a lot.

---------- Post added at 00:44 ---------- Previous post was at 00:42 ----------

Typing it out made me see how ridiculous this all is