PDA

View Full Version : No wonder I am anxious

Chick100
28-09-17, 08:09
Hi everyone.

Just to let those of you who helped me when I changed medications too quickly and it sent me haywire, that I am getting over all the nastiness bit by bit. But still in a state. However there are very good reasons for it.

I have been trying to sell my house here in Spain for years to get back and live near my family. Nothing has moved in my area for years until a slight upturn over the last 2 years. I did have an offer then, but unfortunately it fell through and left me in a really bad position, but I fought my way out of it and carried on.
Then a few weeks ago I was informed that I now have to register my house as a letting property, by law. The problem with that was in order to do this one has to have a document that most of the houses out in the countryside where I live, donīt have and now cannot get. That felt like a last straw because my property provides my living and without letting I am sunk. However I found a solution and am working on that just now.

I have been in Spain for 15 years, but 13 on my own as my husband died of cancer before we had even been here for 2 years to " start our new life"

Anyway, I am now doing my best to make progress and carry on. Mornings are still pretty bad as all the worry pops into my head as soon as I open my eyes, but after years of suffering on and off with nerves I know its only to be expected and will pass if I donīt pay it too much heed, and there is a very good reason for it donīt you think? Iīm also worrying myself silly about how I will manage when I get back to the UK. Last night I slept really badly and today feel not good, very nervy, and not coping so well. I know I have a heck of a lot on my plate just now and am reminding myself about that, but today its not working very much.
Support needed please

Just wanted to tell all of those who offered me support, Thank you. Coming on here and helping others is helping me too. :)