PDA

View Full Version : Worried about having a blood clot in my lung

cosmia84
29-09-17, 19:35
Hi guys, i'm new here.

I've had health anxiety for a long time, also have my own health issues (arthritis, fibro, disc disease etc)

ANYWAY ive been getting leg pains for the past couple months, nothing major and have tried not to stress about DVT!!!

so im back at uni for second year, not feeling great at the moment and on top of that have freshers flu. been feeling a bit breathless boyfriend says its the cough and sore throat etc but today i have an annoying throbbing pain in my thigh, and ive been stressing about it all day. this evening its radiating down my leg too, but has died off a bit.

so all day i've been paranoid about having a PE. :doh: and i just got up to go to the loo and the left side of my chest felt heavy and now im freaking out??! i know my bf thinks im overreacting but im just so scared.

other than that i feel fine. can anyone offer some advice or reassurance?!

Brunamateus
29-09-17, 20:11
Hey there, I'm 20 yo and pregnant, and I to have have been having this intense fear of dvt and pe since I've had calf pain and now with what I think are allergies, I have been feeling really breathless coughing and having some back and chest pain...the thing is I have had four ultrasounds done, nothing came up, but I still can't accept that it isn't a blood clot :weep: you probably have some pains cause you're back to uni, therefore you're more active