PDA

View Full Version : Someone please, back and chest pain with trouble breathing

Brunamateus
29-09-17, 21:15
Hey guys, I'm 20, 35 weeks pregnant, I've been dealing with what's think are allergies, one day I woke up with a lot of trouble breathing, spent whole day gasping for air until my mom gave me her asthma bomb for me to inhale it as It was a very low dose and she said it's harmless and it's the one they give to pregnant woman who have asthma, I was desperate so I took it and it relieved me a lot, the next day my breathlessness was gone, but I did and still do have really bad upper back pain and sometimes in chest aswell (sharp pains all over including shoulders) I also had a stuffed nose, phlegm, headaches (I have sinus)...today IM coughing bits of really dark (couldn't really tell if brown or green) phlegm, now I'm freaking out as I think it is pe (I had four doppler ultrasounds of painful calf that came normal, not swollen red or hot to touch) can allergies cause this?

Mamafox2
29-09-17, 23:23
Sounds like sinus, but please as someone that works with babies do not take medication that someone tells you is safe only take what your physician prescribes. Call you dr ASAP sounds like a sinus infrction

Brunamateus
29-09-17, 23:46
Yes I felt really guilty aswell :weep: my baby as been moving fine and had an appointment today everything fine so I think I didn't harm my baby :weep: i told about this to my doctor but she didn't really seem to care about it being sinus infection, she just fobbed it off even though I told her it was bothering me

Mamafox2
30-09-17, 11:52
If you have a primary care dr go to him/her instead of your ON and hopefully they can get you some help with feeling better