PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant wife (Is the baby mine)

tmckenzie-orr
30-09-17, 08:44
Hello guys and girls long time since I been on this forum but felt like i needed to let my thoughts out of my head;

I have been with my wife for 9 years have 2 children, my wife is currently pregnant and I cannot shake the idea out of my head thinking is this baby mine I have a friend who is staying with us at the moment and I just cannot shake it thinking is the baby his have they been sleeping around behind my back , my wife is becoming very upset and angry with me asking her if the baby is my friends she said she has never ever cheated on me , I even sorter asked my friend who said no he would never do that and she's not his type anyway, But I cannot shake it think what if what if what if, I absolutely hate it I am absolutely fine then it pops in my head and think it again think what if it the baby comes out with brown eyes like my friend and my life will be turned upside down etc, I hate this paranoia obsession it's really effecting my mental health , I don't want to upset my wife by keep going on and I mean a couple times of day as don't want her getting stressed in case the baby is mine , I think deep down it could well be mine just cannot shake it

Sorry if repeated myself I just had to say it how it is in the head not revised it