PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes very worried

John 899
30-09-17, 23:06
Hello thank you for taking the time to read. I am 18 years old and I am worried that I have something like lymphoma.

I have a lot of glands which are easily felt in the groin as well as in the armpits and some also in the neck. I have been able to feel these for roughly 5-6 months. I am most concerned with the ones in my armpit as a couple feel larger but not sure if the lymph nodes are joined together. It is the same on both sides of under my arms which i guess is a good thing? They are all mobile but it just feels so "clumpy".

I would just like some advice on what to do because I have been to my gp a few times all ready but they keep saying it's health anxiety and nothing to worry about but they havnt even given Mr an examination but I did have a full blood count done a couple months ago. Not really any other symptoms

But it feels like this has taken over my life and I feel very depressed and confused as what to do because my man will get angry if I try to talk to her about this. Any advice would be much appreciated and would something cancerous not restrict my movement or something if this lump in my armpit was serious.

Thank you very much for reading.

Ryanr1987
01-10-17, 12:10
If you're fairly thin then nodes can be felt esepcally groin nodes. Your doctor is looking for something that's abnormal and he/she didn't find that with yours. Nodes are generally a concern of they're are large and growing but it still doesn't mean Lymphoma.