PDA

View Full Version : HIV from oral sex

Caribou93
01-10-17, 05:03
I'm so ashamed of myself right now. I had oral sex with another guy (bi-curious). And while he did say no he did not have HIV, I'm just terrified he might on the off chance did and I don't know why. I didn't go down on him very long, and he did not finish in my mouth (sorry for graphic descriptions).

There was no anal sex of any kind whatsoever. But, I will be going to the health services here in my city to see if maybe I could start PEP or not. So, what would be the risk of contracting HIV if he did have it? I asked him again and he said he was HIV -

MyNameIsTerry
01-10-17, 05:08
Your CDC explain it here:

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html

That's a professional view worth more.

Caribou93
01-10-17, 12:51
I mean, I understand the risk is low to negligible...but it still freaks me out. I've heard plenty of stories (from looking online myself), and some of these people who were performing the oral sex did way more. Like the person finished in their mouth, and they were HIV+, and they still didn't catch it.

That's one of the only things that makes me feel a little better.

Bigboyuk
01-10-17, 12:58
I mean, I understand the risk is low to negligible...but it still freaks me out. I've heard plenty of stories (from looking online myself), and some of these people who were performing the oral sex did way more. Like the person finished in their mouth, and they were HIV+, and they still didn't catch it.

That's one of the only things that makes me feel a little better.Hi I would say in your case it's '0' % you would have to have ulcers in your mouth or bleeding gums to make it risky. So like you say by reading other people's stories should now reassure you, that's one of the things that makes you feel a little better hang on to that thought ok :) Cheers

Caribou93
01-10-17, 14:27
Thank you for responding,

I guess I cannot get the PEP medicine, it's too expensive for me to afford. So now, I'm basically a sitting duck right? I mean, it's just I let my judgement get the better of me. I'm going to definitely receive an HIV test in 2 weeks because for some reason those are free of charge.

I am just petrified of the notion of having HIV. It scares me to my core.

KK77
01-10-17, 14:38
From the limited exposure you describe, there really is zero chance of HIV. You would need to have far riskier penetrative sex with a known HIV+ individual - and even then it is not always the case.

Have HIV test if you feel it's necessary but in the meantime make the decision to get on with life.

Caribou93
01-10-17, 15:09
I do have a question, I woke up this morning with a little bit of those crusty things you find in your eyes.

Could that be a symptom of HIV infection? Like eye discharge? Or is that not something associated with HIV? Because of course, I'm thinking that it is. I wish I could just put it in the back of my mind for the 2 weeks, but I know that's not going to happen.

Bigboyuk
01-10-17, 15:51
I do have a question, I woke up this morning with a little bit of those crusty things you find in your eyes.

Could that be a symptom of HIV infection? Like eye discharge? Or is that not something associated with HIV? Because of course, I'm thinking that it is. I wish I could just put it in the back of my mind for the 2 weeks, but I know that's not going to happen. Ahh you want some reassurance again 1 million % No Same figure do I think the world is going to end today not a chance. It's called sleep in your eyes that's all it is :) Please stop worrying you are only making your self worse. And very negative at the end of your post you wish you could put it at the back of your mind, but I know it's not going to happen. Try and reverse it in to a positive thought ;) Cheers

Caribou93
01-10-17, 16:45
I just feel gross and ashamed of myself. I guess I was so ready to do something like this I put it out the window.

The kid didn't seem to be completely there - he could hold a conversation, but he was kinda off. The only thing I have to say is that I wonder how he would get HIV...I don't think many people would sleep with him to be honest, no offense.

That's literally one of the few things I'm holding onto. Has anyone else had an experience like this? No need to talk if you don't want to, I am just curious.

KK77
01-10-17, 16:52
I just feel gross and ashamed of myself. I guess I was so ready to do something like this I put it out the window.

The kid didn't seem to be completely there - he could hold a conversation, but he was kinda off. The only thing I have to say is that I wonder how he would get HIV...I don't think many people would sleep with him to be honest, no offense.

That's literally one of the few things I'm holding onto. Has anyone else had an experience like this? No need to talk if you don't want to, I am just curious.

I think deep down you know there is minimal chance of HIV and it's more about your feelings of shame. Maybe there is confusion in your mind re your sexuality? Certainly sounds like more than just your fear of contracting HIV.

Caribou93
01-10-17, 17:19
I mean, if the chance was zero, I would obviously not worry about this at all. But, I would say it's 50/50 when it comes to my worry about contracting HIV and the feeling of shame. The same feeling is more so that I would go out and do something like that on a limb is what's the shameful part of me.

I also wanted to ask, what would be the risk of contracting HIV from frottage (I think people know what I'm talking about) between two men? IF the person if HIV+

Elen
01-10-17, 17:34
Absolutely 0 chance

As for your original query we are all saying next to no chance, which you yourself said your research said. Now you think that the chances are 50/50?

I agree with what has been said already, this is about guilt and you are punishing yourself with these fears.

Caribou93
01-10-17, 18:11
I honestly started crying. I really hate myself for doing something like this. I always criticize people who do things like this, and I am now the one who did it.

I asked him again and he said he swears to god he doesn't have HIV, and I guess I wasn't his first, but that was the third time I asked him about it. I really have gotten depressed over it, and I'm actually starting to cry just typing this.

I'm not asking for a pity party by any means, I just wanted to talk to anybody who could help me through something like this. For me, this is a HUGE mistake. I always err on the side of caution, but for some REALLY STUPID reason, I did this. It's both the HIV worry, and me doing something as dumb as this.

Fishmanpa
01-10-17, 20:16
This is more about your inner conflicted feelings than HIV. You know it too...

Positive thoughts

KK77
01-10-17, 22:11
I honestly started crying. I really hate myself for doing something like this. I always criticize people who do things like this, and I am now the one who did it.

I asked him again and he said he swears to god he doesn't have HIV, and I guess I wasn't his first, but that was the third time I asked him about it. I really have gotten depressed over it, and I'm actually starting to cry just typing this.

I'm not asking for a pity party by any means, I just wanted to talk to anybody who could help me through something like this. For me, this is a HUGE mistake. I always err on the side of caution, but for some REALLY STUPID reason, I did this. It's both the HIV worry, and me doing something as dumb as this.
I don't see what the "huge mistake" is. I do see you being very self-critical and judgemental however. We cannot go through life being totally risk-averse otherwise we not only won't learn from our mistakes but life will become monotonous and lack meaning. Plus, you will become very avoidant, and this creates isolation and depression.

I think you already know the areas you need to work and focus on.

Caribou93
01-10-17, 23:54
I guess the bigger picture would be that, I hear of a ton of guys who go out and do way worse things and they don't contract anything. But, here I am, convinced I will develop HIV due to one chance hook up. It scares me, but I think also it's totally unfair.

I do this once and I'll probably have a disease I'll be stuck with for life, and other people go out and do this same thing and they're fine.

---------- Post added at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

Also, I have a weird metallicish taste on the back of my tongue. I've been seeing that it can be caused by HPV or gonorrhea. I honestly wanna kill myself, I wish I wasn't here, I can't take this anymore.

KK77
02-10-17, 01:11
Have you read what I and others have written, Caribou? You are repeating the same mantra of poor me.

If you are old enough to have oral sex, you are old enough to deal with this like an adult. Put what happened behind you. Make that conscious decision. Of course you will think about it again and ruminate but take responsibility and move on from this.

Millions of people have oral sex every day. Millions of people are clear of HIV and other diseases. So why are you different?

Caribou93
02-10-17, 01:25
Well, I did decide to make an appointment to see the doctor at our sexual health clinic on site for this Friday - this was the soonest they could get me in. It is stated that a full STI panel would be done, along with the questions like "what did you do?" etc.

I totally take full responsibility for what I did - I'm the one who did it. But, I've made the decision to just keep to myself when it comes to sex from now on. I'm just sitting and waiting for my appointment on Friday, and I cannot imagine what that'll feel like - meaning what my anxiety level will be.

I have been checking myself for symptoms of gonorrhea and chlamydia (since everything I've read states those two would be seen the soonest). The one thing I'm worried about is I have a slight weird metallic taste in the back of my tongue. But, I don't feel anything else different - though this only happened about 22-23 hours ago.

MyNameIsTerry
02-10-17, 01:51
To be honest, you need to se a doctor about your anxiety. That's what you need to take responsibility for more than anything because the worry you have is because of this, that event was just another trigger.

The sexual health people will give you the usual advice about protecting yourself. They will perform any tests they need to AND then you are booted out left to worry about "what if" [INSERT one of many doubts about STI testing, as seen on these boards all the time]

If you are learning about your sexuality, that's fine. You've had a shock but not because of that but your irrational worry. You may choose to experiment further - the advice from the sexual health people will be that's all fine but do it safely. I get that this learning means doubt, confusion, etc and that's all normal too so you bound to be experience some of that and you will come to terms with what you prefer. Either way, it's your body and up to you.

If you want to keep to yourself, there is no pressure on you to do otherwise. But long term this is not something most of us could do and if you are avoiding out of anxiety, you know how that will just build more fear. At some point we would all like you to have relationships whether with men, women, both, etc.

Even if you take every possible precaution, anxiety can find a hole even if no bodily substance can in it. Do you think others go for STI testing after every sexual encounter? Wouldn't you like to be able to not care and get on with your life?

Caribou93
02-10-17, 02:10
It's just so scary because something like this has never happened to me before. I have always been overly cautious about my health. But, it's been things that I normally can't control - like I worry about cancer. While you can surely lower your odds of getting cancer, you could just run into bad luck and develop it even though you eat right, exercise, don't smoke or drink, etc. That's uncontrollable - but this was controllable for me. I could've just not done it, and I wouldn't be sitting here typing this lovely story for all of you.

I mean, I've always been afraid of having sexual intimacy for this very reason - I don't (or didn't, since I'm sure I'll have something), want to catch anything. I was always jealous of people who could go out and just have as much sex and enjoyed themselves, while I'm sitting here not doing it and wondering why not. That was why not - I didn't want an STI/STD. And unfortunately, this isn't one of those scenarios where I can just say "ignore it, and it'll go away." Because that's what I would do I would say "just ignore it, and it'll go away." I don't think I can do that this time.

MyNameIsTerry
02-10-17, 06:20
Do you feel guilt or shame about exploring your sexuality? The only reason I ask is to try to understand if you have even more complicated feelings going on in here? You don't have to say but I don't think anyone would judge anyway.

I don't think you can ignore it. I don't mean the sexual contact you have just had, I mean in the future because you don't want to limit your life from some potentially great experiences.

Now if it's just about anxiety then seeking help with the core beliefs that are underpinning your health fears would be the place to start so that you allow yoursef to live more without feeling the need to protect yourself so much. I understand the control & uncertainly issues because they are a big part of mine, whilst I'm not a HAer, and endless battles with my brain trying to control my days has been very hard and exhausting.

I hope that you can get into therapy and they can work on your core beliefs, thoughts and break down some of the barriers you have put up to protect you when you don't need them.

Caribou93
03-10-17, 01:43
I don't feel guilty exploring my sexuality. In fact, I wish STD's didn't exist because then I would be much more comfortable exploring it with different people. It's just the notion of having to be diagnosed with HIV in the first place, and then spending my life on antiviral medication.

Doesn't anyone else think like that? Like I said, I see so many different people go out and have sex willy nilly and they're fine. I'm hoping that the sexual health doctor will talk to me about what I can do, or what I shouldn't do, etc.

I just don't want to be sick forever is all. And unfortunately, the only way my mind will be put at ease is if I have a test done - which I will be getting.

MyNameIsTerry
03-10-17, 01:55
I'm glad you've said that. It's understandable that it can be a hard process to go through and I'm glad you are not held back by that and the worries about society. etc.

People may have concerns about their sexual health but other than take precautions that's where they leave it. People with HA, have irrational levels of worry that interupt with them living their life they way they could or want.

Some people are the opposite, they don't care about much of anything. They aren't to be considered in this as their attitudes are also badly flawed.

Bigboyuk
03-10-17, 13:23
Caribou93 well that is good you are going for tests, but will you believe the clinicians when the results come back ok? If you suffer from HA you are likely to question the results But I hope you don't then from then on take precautions just to keep you safe :)Cheers

Caribou93
03-10-17, 15:37
I live in a pretty liberal area, so there's lots of people to choose from ;)

But, in all seriousness, I would rather be an over compulsive freak about my health over someone who doesn't give a rats behind about it. Just my own thought though.

And of course like every other HAer I'm going to have my questions about the tests. And when I get my results back, I'll be happy to post them. :)

Thank you all again

Bigboyuk
03-10-17, 15:43
[QUOTE=Caribou93;1723646]I live in a pretty liberal area, so there's lots of people to choose from ;)

But, in all seriousness, I would rather be an over compulsive freak about my health over someone who doesn't give a rats behind about it. Just my own thought though.

And of course like every other HAer I'm going to have my questions about the tests. And when I get my results back, I'll be happy to post them. :)

Thank you all again[/QUOTE LOL Lucky you mate ;) Well No as that can cause more problems I am glad I have balanced approach to my health etc to obsess over it is not a good thing hence it turning in to HA look forward to your results take it easy ;) Cheers

Bike Rider
03-10-17, 16:05
HIV is an incredibly hard virus to catch, it is so fragile and everything has to be in place.

If the virus is outside of body temperature for more than a few seconds the virus dies.

Stomach acids kill the virus, so, as has been mentioned, you need to have an open ulcer or bleeding gums to stand any chance of getting it through oral sex.

To get it from saliva requires about 2 pints of the stuff.

It is harder for a male to catch it, than a female.

You need a three month wait period between when it happened and the test.

Where I am, there are gay couples, one of whom has the virus and the partner has not, even though they are sexualy active.

The treatment now is that good, that you live a perfectly normal life, HIV infected persons do in a lot of cases live longer than non infected persons, because of the annual check up you have, this can fine other things before it too late, high blood pressure, diabetes, Cholesterol, etc.

So you had oral sex with a guy, big deal. In this day and age that is irrelevant, its also legal and is practised throughout the world by many persons.

CleverLittleViper
03-10-17, 17:27
I live in a pretty liberal area, so there's lots of people to choose from ;)

Thank you all again

You're talking about the extreme opposite ends of the spectrum though. Ideally, we all want to find a happy medium about our health, do we not?

Is being a self-professed "over-compulsive freak about my health" making you happy? It sure doesn't sound like it.

So, I would recommend getting the test done just to confirm what we've all said and what you already deep down know, accept the results and move on to treating your anxiety.

Elen
03-10-17, 17:37
Am I the only person who thinks that having the test is feeding into the HA cycle.

There is virtually no possibility of contracting HIV in this senario.

It's like wanting an MRI because of a headache and thinking it means a brain tumour.

There is a happy medium to taking care of our health and I am guilty of being the total opposite of someone with HA which isn't good either.

I just feel that waiting for the test and the results is prolonging the agony, when the real problem lies elsewhere.

Fishmanpa
03-10-17, 17:38
Am I the only person who thinks that having the test is feeding into the HA cycle.

It's like wanting an MRI because of a headache and thinking it means a brain tumour.

There is a happy medium to taking care of our health and I am guilty of being the total opposite of someone with HA which isn't good either.

I just feel that waiting for the test and the results is prolonging the agony, when the real problem lies elsewhere.

You're not the only one....

Positive thoughts

Bigboyuk
03-10-17, 17:49

I just feel that waiting for the test and the results is prolonging the agony, when the real problem lies elsewhere. Iam 50/50 on this tbh why knowing how HA sufferers think probably no, on the other hand we have said on the is thread the chances of getting HIV is '0' and the dr's will say the same so not sure what the OP will think but we will see :)Cheers

JB1985
03-10-17, 17:52
Hey OP!

Sorry, I did not read through the whole thread, but let me offer you some insights from my own research related to the fear of HIV. I was reading through every single piece of information on a big HIV discussion board, and the admins said over and over again, that even though there was a (very remote) risk of contracting HIV via oral sex, they had never seen one example of it on the boards. And there was a lot of HIV positive people on there.

I absolutely don't think a test is necessary, but sometimes it's unfortunately the only thing that can keep our head to rest. For me, the anxiety was definitly linked to a very promiscious behaviour on my part, which I felt very ashamed of. The short-termed way of moving on was getting a test, which in the matter of 20 minutes told me I did not have HIV. Worst 20 minutes ever, and completely unnecessary, as there was probably a million other things I should have worried about before HIV. One of them being hit by a car on the way to the clinic. Which leads me to the long-term, healthy way, which is to deal with whatever mental issues that are provoking these thoughts.

Annaboodle
03-10-17, 17:56

I think the same. I'd concentrate on working on the health anxiety now or risk getting into a cycle of endless HIV testing every time your HA plants the tiniest shred of doubt in your mind that a sexual encounter may not be 100% safe and has given you HIV.

Elen
03-10-17, 18:02
I think the same. I'd concentrate on working on the health anxiety now or risk getting into a cycle of endless HIV testing every time your HA plants the tiniest shred of doubt in your mind that a sexual encounter may not be 100% safe and has given you HIV.

Looking back on the post history it is not only HIV, the poster has had a number of fears which is why I suggest trying not to continue the cycle and I also second all those who have suggested getting some help rationalising all these fears.

MyNameIsTerry
04-10-17, 01:52

I agree. And it's kicking the can down the road. The real problem here is anxiety.

Might as well have a test for rabies whilst there, an brain eating thingamebobs.

And already talking about scenarios of living with it and having treatments for something "just in case" is hardly in keeping with a willingness to accept a good result anyway.

"Just have the test" but then something else crops up and someone else will be saying "just have the test" and it keeps going (no disrespect to the poster who said it).

---------- Post added at 01:50 ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 ----------

Hey OP!

Sorry, I did not read through the whole thread, but let me offer you some insights from my own research related to the fear of HIV. I was reading through every single piece of information on a big HIV discussion board, and the admins said over and over again, that even though there was a (very remote) risk of contracting HIV via oral sex, they had never seen one example of it on the boards. And there was a lot of HIV positive people on there.

That's good to know. :yesyes: It also aligns with all of us who are yet to find someone on here who has ALS, rabies, a cancer they predicted, etc.

---------- Post added at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 ----------

Looking back on the post history it is not only HIV, the poster has had a number of fears which is why I suggest trying not to continue the cycle and I also second all those who have suggested getting some help rationalising all these fears.

We've seen it before, haven't we?

Did they do the test right? Whatif if someone tampered with it as a joke or something at the lab? What if they got they misxed up? Even 100% definite tests are meaningless to the imaginative mind, we've only got to think of posters who fear a genetic only disease that neither of their parents have a gene for yet they still worry.

Caribou93
04-10-17, 02:37
Then may I ask how soon do other STD's start appearing when and if you contract them? I keep looking at my lip and I think there's a small red spot, but it's only there if I really look at it.

So it's been 72 hours since my encounter.

Thelegend27
04-10-17, 06:54
Wait then get tested don't run and get tested right away because it can take time to show up on the test. Id say go in a month or so.

Bike Rider
04-10-17, 10:14
Wait 3 months and then have the test's, but believe what they tell you and then move on.

I am the same as you, I need definite proof, from a doctor to believe some things. You may at first wonder if the results are correct etc, but that will go very quickly as your subconscious mind has been put at rest.

I have been down this road myself, not too long ago.

Elen
04-10-17, 10:17
Caribou are you yet in a position to see that a anxiety is making mountains out of molehills for you? That unfortunately is the first step in dealing with all of your fears

Dave_Lister
04-10-17, 17:23
Wait 3 months and then have the test's, but believe what they tell you and then move on.

I am the same as you, I need definite proof, from a doctor to believe some things. You may at first wonder if the results are correct etc, but that will go very quickly as your subconscious mind has been put at rest.

I have been down this road myself, not too long ago.

4 weeks after exposure for an HIV Gen 4 Duo test will be 100% conclusive. 3 months is the old technology.

Caribou93
05-10-17, 00:04
Also another question...what are the very first symptoms of HIV? I know I've heard that flu-like symptoms are the first.

But, is there anything that comes FIRST usually? Like do swollen lymph nodes come first, or the fever, or what?

KK77
05-10-17, 00:41
There are no immediate symptoms. Only way to know is to be tested for it as we have explained over and over again.

You cannot get HIV from simply giving a guy a BJ. Sorry to be blunt but you're going round in circles chasing your own tail.

You seriously need to get your anxiety under control or you will ruin your life worrying about things that will never happen. Is that what you want?

Fishmanpa
05-10-17, 00:41
Also another question...what are the very first symptoms of HIV? I know I've heard that flu-like symptoms are the first.

But, is there anything that comes FIRST usually? Like do swollen lymph nodes come first, or the fever, or what?

C'mon man!.... I for one will not feed your dragon. There's always the CDC and Dr. Google :doh: Is your dragon that hungry?

Positive thoughts

Caribou93
05-10-17, 19:13
To be honest, I haven't thought about it at all today. Which was kind of nice.

But, I just wanted to ask, should I cancel my appointment for tomorrow or still go? Because if I go I'll have to miss class because that was the only time there was an opening. And if I miss class that's a whole lecture I'm out...and I have to miss the lecture following that due to other scheduling conflicts.

I mean, what would all of you do?

Bigboyuk
05-10-17, 19:23
KK Is right so personally I would go to your lecture Glad you are feeling better today :) Cheers

Elen
05-10-17, 19:44
I would tell myself that I am being totally irrational even contemplating the test and go to the lecture.

Caribou93
05-10-17, 19:52
Can I just say that I really really really appreciate your responses. You all are making me feel so much better in a time when I'm at my lowest.

But, should I be tested for other things by any chance? Or would you still say, just put it on the back burner for now, and go at a later time or just not at all? Like I said, since I've never had this scenario, I don't know what I should or shouldn't do.

Dave_Lister
05-10-17, 20:28
Nothing that I can think of.

You're fine. Go to the lecture, and try to put this behind you.

pulisa
05-10-17, 20:48
The hardest thing will be to do nothing and to carry on as normal,so long as normal means not constantly ruminating about your decision.

Caribou93
05-10-17, 21:36
Okay, then let's say that I decide to try this again. Should I see that we both get tested before we try to do anything/get serious? I'm not trying to be graphic by any means, I just wonder what other people would do if they were in my shoes.

Bigboyuk
05-10-17, 21:43
Absolutley and always protect your self :) Cheers

KK77
05-10-17, 21:55
Okay, then let's say that I decide to try this again. Should I see that we both get tested before we try to do anything/get serious? I'm not trying to be graphic by any means, I just wonder what other people would do if they were in my shoes.

You only both get "tested" if you're thinking of a serious relationship. Even then, most don't. For casual sex, use protection and be aware of any ulcers/cuts etc in mouth before having oral sex. Or use flavoured condoms :shades:

Caribou93
06-10-17, 00:38
Haha! I'm kind of excited now about hopefully being able to kind of enjoy meeting new people.

I did cancel my appointment for the testing, now I'm just paranoid about symptoms since I cancelled the appointment...not gonna lie.

MyNameIsTerry
06-10-17, 01:36
Remember what another person said - balance. Whilst protecting yourself is the right thing to do there seems to be almost a hysteria about sex with people obsessing over full medical histories these days.

I'm glad you had a better day and I'm glad you cancelled, you don't need it. It would disrupt your current education and for what?

It's bound to keep niggling at you, that's one of it's weapons. You've got the information telling you your fear is illogical and now comes to hard part of accepting it so you move on. Expect things to come & go, little symptoms mean the subconscious pops a thought out of "is this X" and it matters that you reduce your reaction to it and it will soon learn it's not important to you.

But also remember that if you have decided not to have test X, then asking if anything else is needed is again part of the cycle. These questions have been answered earlier so refer to them and try to cutdown on seeking furthe reassurance. the "I'm ok now, but what about" is a common reassurance seeking hook.

Caribou93
11-10-17, 12:43
Oh, of course something is going on.

About 4 days ago, I started feeling like I was just so tired. I could have as much coffee as possible but for some reason I couldn't wake up. I was really fatigued to put it into other words.

Also, I just don't feel well...like I keep feeling like I'll develop of sore throat - like that precursor feeling almost to a sore throat, but it doesn't actually develop. And, of course this started 7 days after my sexual encounter and is still happening. What is going on? I thought that I was okay.

Bigboyuk
11-10-17, 12:56
You know this for sure? Nope I get tired easily too but it's not what you think, Could just be cold developing cause you feel run down it certainly doesn't sound like anything to worry about and no more what if's or buts Not feeding your anxiety mate :) Cheers

KK77
11-10-17, 12:59

About 4 days ago, I started feeling like I was just so tired. I could have as much coffee as possible but for some reason I couldn't wake up. I was really fatigued to put it into other words.

Also, I just don't feel well...like I keep feeling like I'll develop of sore throat - like that precursor feeling almost to a sore throat, but it doesn't actually develop. And, of course this started 7 days after my sexual encounter and is still happening. What is going on? I thought that I was okay.

I didn't think it would be long before your HA started playing up again and connecting new symptoms to old anxieties. You're an intelligent guy - surely you can see what's going on, and what needs attention here, ie your HA.

Becazican
11-10-17, 16:02

I am sure it s just your imagination but you can get gnu from oral sex, go get a throa swab. It’s not hiv.

Bigboyuk
11-10-17, 16:17
I am sure it s just your imagination but you can get gnu from oral sex, go get a throa swab. It’s not hiv. Whats gnu? think I can guess though :)

pulisa
11-10-17, 17:58
And so the cycle begins again.....