PDA

View Full Version : Im struggling

Hypomean
01-10-17, 05:20
Im struggling really bad with irrational thoughts.

Sunday through Wednesday I dealt with the worst symptoms from a cold. Yesterday I felt like I might go into relapse of another cold after having Thursday feeling completely better. Yesterday I got nose symptoms that really irritated me then today I was fine when around 5 ish I got a phelgmy cough, I was fine then I just felt like I couldn't breath and I forced myself to cough only to here it with phlegm. Then I couldn't shake it till I gave it a good strong cough. But since then I feel as if my throat or airway is being block by mucus and I can't breath in without some discomfort.
My ill irrational thoughts are making me anxious and I want to steer away from them but the actual symptoms are making me nervous... dunno how to handle it

AntsyVee
01-10-17, 05:43
I think you’ve been struggling for awhile, since AZ days. At some point you’ll hit rock bottom and decide to get some help with your anxiety...but until you do every cold that you get is going to give you these irrational thoughts.

Fishmanpa
01-10-17, 11:44
Antsy is right... You've been in the vortex for a long time now. One way or another, something's got to give. I hope it's the rationality to get voluntary professional help.

Good luck and as always...

Positive thoughts