PDA

View Full Version : Mouth breathing causing this??

Hypomean
02-10-17, 05:06
I've been dealing with a stuffy nose so I've been mouth breathing could this be causing high anxiety/ hyper activity??

AntsyVee
02-10-17, 05:23
As I told you in your last thread, your anxiety was high before you got a cold. You have anxiety and you have a cold. Since you’ve never dealt with your anxiety, it doesn’t go away because you’ve gotten a cold. If anything, the cold will make it worse because you’re feeling crappy in general.

Bed rest, fluids, Tylenol, cough syrup. Treat the cold. When you get rid of it, treat your anxiety.

Hypomean
02-10-17, 07:25
As I told you in your last thread, your anxiety was high before you got a cold. You have anxiety and you have a cold. Since you’ve never dealt with your anxiety, it doesn’t go away because you’ve gotten a cold. If anything, the cold will make it worse because you’re feeling crappy in general.

Bed rest, fluids, Tylenol, cough syrup. Treat the cold. When you get rid of it, treat your anxiety.

Im doing better from the cold it's just a stuffy nose today. I went through strong emotions explaining something to my husband and then my anxiety just went through the roof. It was a mixture of angry bent up frustration and fear. Then I noticed I kept on having to correct my breathing and I kept on getting worse with the high energy.
I've bought a new workbook of the one my therapist had recommended. I am trying to apply the changing the negative thoughts to positive thoughts right now. It's how we started with my therapists. But I'm just tooo wired up.

---------- Post added at 06:23 ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 ----------

Was feeling better then I started watching the news Las Vegas :(
Hyperventilating

---------- Post added at 06:25 ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 ----------

I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack