PDA

View Full Version : Hugs to the USA

Buster70
02-10-17, 21:12
Been going through a rough patch and was going to ask for a hug ( I'm not froma huggy family ) but waking up this morning feeling like crap and then turning on the news and seeing yet another act of evil in the world I'll send out a hug to you guys in the USA instead , I still believe there is more good than bad out there , good deeds don't make the news , take care :hugs::hugs:

Lola-Lee
03-10-17, 02:00
Yes Buster, I still believe there is more good than evil in this unpredictable time.
Sending my sympathy.:hugs:

AntsyVee
03-10-17, 03:46
It’s been a tough day for a lot of people. :weep::bighug1:

MyNameIsTerry
03-10-17, 04:50
Love & support to all those affected by this terrible attrocity. I hope they are all getting the support they need & deserve whether mourning the loss of a loved one or injured. :hugs::flowers:

floridagirl1984
04-10-17, 22:37
its a beautiful thing when people come together on a site and send positive vibes and love to other people around the world! restores hope in humanity knowing that there is still genuine love out there in the world! sending lots of love to everyone here on NMP!

EmmerLooeez
16-10-17, 18:11
I love this buster. I think a lot of people everywhere need hugs right now and it is a beautiful thing that you thought of that. Love xx

refreshingsanity
29-10-17, 05:09
:hugs::hugs::hugs:much love