PDA

View Full Version : Arm Pain, shaking, and twitches

PanicJ
03-10-17, 01:15
I am currently on week 3 of zoloft for my severe health anxiety and this hits keep on coming. I had a very mild hand tremor when I started (which made me go crazy with my anxiety) and now, it has exploded. Both hands shake but my left hand is by far the worst. My thumb is the most noticeable but the whole thing does shake if i stick it out or pick something up. The shaking is always present but has various degrees of severity.

I'm also experiencing arm pain from my shoulder all the way down to my wrist. It feels super sore and uncomfortable. Finally, I am twitching in so many muscles. My face, arms, legs, and back are all affected. Usually I feel them several times a day in each location. I am scheduled for an EMG on Friday but I'm pretty worried about all of these symptoms. I worry about Parkinson's, ALS and MS. PArkinson's seems the most real because of the physical symptoms but I wonder if the Zoloft could have anything to do with what's happening. Has anyone else had this kind of problem?