PDA

View Full Version : Constant vibrating chest

Hypomean
03-10-17, 09:31
I woke up to my left side of the chest vibrating, I know for a fact that no it is not my phone since that was 6ft away. I just feel like it's vibrating non stop and that's been happening more and more.

I think of heart failure. I also have a cough and swelling in my hands and feet.
Enlarged heart. Along with the vibrating I feel as if I can easily see my pulse on my chest.

Umm in the same side I have my ear that's been acting funky lately. About a few weeks ago I felt and heard like when you tap on a microphone and it vibrated bad then afterwards it hurt followed by slight hearing loss. I used to be able to lay on my sides and hear my heart pulse now I don't hear it, along with hearing sensitivity. I can't stand up and close noise. Whispering in my ear is painful. What I do hear from it is a vibrating sensation. Maybe that getting sent trough my whole body? I really do clench my jaw bad I have teeth damage from it and once a doctor mentioned TMJ to be the culprit of this. But can vibrating in. Ear cause my whole body to feel the same?

Another thing suggested was that I'm really tense now that I'm always tense. My husband has been out of work for 6 months. I'm starting to think about how are we going to deal with the financial aspect of it if he doesn't find something soon. And I do I feel the strain. My body could be tired of being tense. But why vibrate?

Could all this really be anxiety.

Right now vibrating is getting worse.

---------- Post added at 08:31 ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 ----------

Right now heart has started to speed up.