PDA

View Full Version : I need to blow a raspberry

Merlinssister
27-11-04, 13:23
Had an anxiety attack today after my exercise class. It's taken me nearly two hours to calm myself down back into some sort of logical approach to it. I know it's a blip, but I just get so frustrated.

Bleeeeuuuuggggghhhhh!

Sorry. Just needed to do that in front of people who would understand. :)

davebrum
27-11-04, 16:12
hi merl
PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP
BACK TO YOU
sorry to hear about the panic but also well done you for getting through it
xxx david

seh1980
27-11-04, 16:37
hello,

Sorry to hear you had an anxiety attack. I know how frustrating they can be. Well, you pulled through it and have managed to recognise that it was only a blip so well done!!

Sarah :D

Merlinssister
27-11-04, 17:23
Thanks guys. Am feeling a lot calmer now. Think the raspberry helped. :D

nomorepanic
27-11-04, 17:42
What sort of exercise was it and do you know why you got panicky? Were you out of breathe or tired or anything else?

Glad you feel better now though.

Nicola

Merlinssister
27-11-04, 23:27
It's a mixture of yoga and tai chi. Normally I go in anxious and come out relaxed. I am very tired at the moment, which seems to have heightened the anxiety. But it might have been getting up from the relaxation section a bit too quickly. She did seem to rush us through that a bit. *shrugs* Just freaked me out a bit.

paul
30-11-04, 16:48
i cant relate to the exercise thing,because im so unfit,but it does throw you out of sync when it happens ,i had two the other day,and it seems a lot of the time ,like you a vent is sometimes needed.

such is the nature of this prob

all the best

paul