PDA

View Full Version : sudden tiny painful bump..

Worrygirl32
06-10-17, 02:45
So about 3 weeks ago, I had a sudden painful tiny bump show up on top of my hand. It was so painful that I thought I must have gotten bit by something and moved on with my life. When I squished it, it would go down. Then it would appear a little red and sore. Today, I was playing with my daughter when all of a sudden I felt that sharp sensation again on my finger. I looked and it looked like the same kind of small tiny bump that appeared on my hand a few weeks ago. I pushed on it, its a little red. But other than that feels completely fine. I am a little concerned. Anyone have any ideas what this could be or if it sounds serious. It literally feels like a sting and it raises like a tiny bump (kind of what a bug bite would look like) but there were no bugs around today...... It almost felt like an ant bite. Any thoughts?

---------- Post added 06-10-17 at 01:45 ---------- Previous post was 05-10-17 at 23:16 ----------

Anyone

Fishmanpa
06-10-17, 02:55
Sorry you're worrying... girl :D (couldn't resist)

No one can tell you what it is here. Obviously something dermatological. Could be a bite as you said. I'm not one for paid reassurance but if you're that concerned, see your doctor. I can't imagine from the description it's nothing a cream or ointment will relieve ;)

Positive thoughts