PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

Hypomean
07-10-17, 09:02
I used to be able to hear my heart beat when I’d be in a quite room, while laying down for as long as I can remember. I remember that it’s what used to lul me to sleep as a kid.

Now about a few days before I got the flu on the 22nd of September, I felt my throat and neck tight swollen. I was laying in bed and all of a sudden I felt this thumps my in my ear. It hurt. It sounded like when people tap on a microphone. Ever since then I can’t hear my heart beat or when I breath in. I was able to hear my breathing before all this and now I don’t. For more then 10 years I have always heard a clicking when I open my mouth wide. And that has gotten worse since the thumping I heard.

I don’t know if this helps but a week before I got sick along with my daughter. We had gone to a lake near our house she wanted to explore the area so we started walking along the lake as soo as we saw it. The area were she decided to start throwing rocks was still compared to other areas of the lake. So this was still, dirty, smelly, water. She threw a heavy rock and it splashed us. She got splash in the mouth and me I got it in my eye. So for us to get sick a week after this happened, has me fearing that we might have some bad bacteria or bug in us. We have the exact same symptoms and only us. We are a big family so if one gets sick a few days later everyone is sick and that didn’t happen with us this time. TBH I just think of “monsters inside me” (it’s a show where people tell stories of parasites they got from water or other places) type of thing.

Dumb I know.

Just in a normal people’s circumstance: what would you do? Not having insurance. Would u go to whatever lengths to get us checked .

ServerError
07-10-17, 10:33
In your case, I'd go to whatever lengths to get help. I'm not remotely concerned about the rest of your post. I just know you need help, and I'll reiterate that until you find a way to get it.

AntsyVee
07-10-17, 19:39
I agree with SE. I think you need to look into getting some insurance ASAP and start getting some mental help. Your health obsessions seem to have taken a serious turn for the worse. Every day almost it's something new.