PDA

View Full Version : My Story - Is this really just anxiety?

Infowars87
07-10-17, 14:50
Good Morning,
I have seen many posts on this forum that have been a great form of understanding so I have decided to make my first post here! To start off my HA started about one year ago , I'm a 23 year old male with a good health history but after graduating college I took on a stressful full time job while completing four courses, This was a very stressful time and really had me experience headaches for the first time, This in turn introduced me to Dr. google and as you may know searching for a headache will freak you out, I saw my doctor and it was said to be sinus related so I was prescribed mucinex and had a bad reaction with panic attacks and unwanted symptoms. This took a few months to subside and I felt back to normal until this past June where I experienced a headache that made me see my doctor. It was a pressure in the right side of my head with dizziness that freaked me out thus the past three months I've had the following tests done in the last 3 months with nothing found:
ECG
Chest X Ray
Lyme Disease
D diner
Blood Work
Head CT scan
Brain MRI
Neurologist visit

This was through four doctors who all said it came down to anxiey/psychomatic issues, if all these tests came back good can the symptoms listed below really e caused by anxiety?
- Headache
-Nausea (Morning only)
- Dizziness
-Chest pain (right side)
-Muscle aches
-Weak legs
-Tension from shoulders up
-Tight muscles around neck
Head feels heavy and tight

ocdbaking
07-10-17, 16:07
I'm not a doctor, but I get every symptom listed (and more), and I have anxiety.

Can't say much more than that!

Fishmanpa
07-10-17, 16:33
Read this (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms) when you get a chance.

Positive thoughts

Brunamateus
07-10-17, 18:18
All the symptoms you listed are very common anxiety symptoms!

Infowars87
07-10-17, 18:50
Thank you for the replies, would you recommend stopping the visits? I honestly feel worse when going to get checked and that is where my anxiety is at it's peak.

Kathryn313
07-10-17, 21:10
I think you know what we would recommend :)