PDA

View Full Version : pain in heart area and ache across top of back

bambamers
13-06-07, 21:34
hello,
ive probably had this pain before but im worried anyway.
i keep getting this weird feeling in my heart area its not particularly painful but im aware of it,but its hard to describe its like as though its a squeeza or a nip then it goes then comes back.its at all different times of the day and comes and goes.
also ive been getting an ache right across the top of my back,im not sure if it could be my posture or i have a 10mth old daughter who im carrying around all the time.
in reality i know its probably nothing as i know if it was something serious it probably be horrendous pain but i cant help worrying.does anyone else get anything like this?

xxx

bambamers
13-06-07, 22:28
anyone?

boy
14-06-07, 01:35
I've posted this in so many threads recently but no reason why I shouldn't here. I've had those a lot recently, as you described and different types of pain liek shooting ones or burning for a few seconds in a concentrated area, strips across the left ribs, and have had that all my life. Sometimes months apart, sometimes for blocks of a few days where it happens a lot.

As for the back ache, I reckon that is from your baby carrying! :)

michellemumof4
14-06-07, 09:43
Hello

When i was ill i used to get a lot of pains tingles cramps , almost all ova the body, i did get a lot of the chest pain as you describe, the back pain is very common especially in the middle of the back , this is due to posture, people with anxiety are very tense most of the time, and we tend to raise our shoulders all crunched up almost touching our ears , this does cause a lot of pain and discomfort, when i was ill, and once i knew i was physically healthy my motto was IF YOU FEEL IT SEE IT OR HEAR IT IGNORE IT - this worked for me because basically i started to ignore everything and just go on with it, and once i did this I started to feel a lot better

Hope this helps

xx

lildutt
14-06-07, 10:23
i agree with the above people ive been suffering that aswell over the last through day
hope it will go off soon for you
bellxx