PDA

View Full Version : the shrink on the blink

braindead
08-10-17, 17:23
the shrink told me at my hospital outpatients ZOO take 5mg of olanzapine to help with sleep tried it 2 night nothing ??, i though i will try 7 and a half nothing ///// no wait stop i did get something slowly creeping into my knees the most burning pain WTF , let me take a look at side effects could get pain in elbows and knees :wacko::wacko::wacko: *******

KK77
08-10-17, 17:34
That beast of yours sure looks ferocious.... :ohmy:

Maybe the olanz needs to build up in your system first - so perhaps you'll get some sleep tonight.

See if it has carpet burn as a side effect :wacko:

braindead
08-10-17, 18:03

Maybe the olanz needs to build up in your system first - so perhaps you'll get some sleep tonight.

See if it has carpet burn as a side effect :wacko:

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

[/COLOR]talking of dogs this lady went to the vet with her large pitbull she said to the vet he keeps mounting me when i bend in the garden , the vet said we cannot have that i will put him down. NNNNNNNNNNNNN ooo she said just cut his nails my backs is in shreds :wacko::wacko::wacko:

---------- Post added at 18:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 ----------

See if it has carpet burn as a side effect :wacko::yesyes::bighug1:

KK77
11-10-17, 13:22
All good, Brian? Notice your red-eyed beast hasn't been prowling forum for a few days :shrug:

How's situation with olanz going?