PDA

View Full Version : please help i'm so scared

dus1996
08-10-17, 21:46
i'm so terrified right now.. i'm really scared of brain aneurysm
today i heard about a girl at my age(i'm 21) who died from it suddenly and also a little girl have this too...
i was always afraid of this but now i'm so convinced it will happen to me.. and my parents don't take me seriously because i always tell them about my health
so... please help.. what are the chances of having a brain aneurysm??? i don't know anyone from my family who has it though.. but that doesn't mean anything...

Becazican
08-10-17, 22:47
There was a girl at lunch who died of a brain aneurysm, she never knew it, so take comfort in that, its also a genetic flaw usually at that age, but why would you worry about it, there are no symptoms. Worry about the world blowing up from all the hate.

Murdock
09-10-17, 21:47
It’s a pretty rare thing to have, especially at a young age. A friend of mine did have one at 32 but he had symptoms for months. Server headaches to the point where even keeping his eyes open was agony, and he used to black out a lot. Guy was a fool and refused to go to hospital until he literally blacked out and was taken there. Luckily they found it in time but his short term memeroy is shot to pieces now. What I’m saying is in most instances you’d have symptoms as I’ve described above, you don’t, all is good :)