PDA

View Full Version : 19y/o F. I FAINT BEFORE IM AWARE THAT IM PANICKING

YsabellaBug
09-10-17, 07:20
HI! I'm new here! want to hopefully meet people with issues like mine.

I'm no hypochondriac, but I fixate on the small stuff.

I have asthma, thyroid imbalance, and nerve pain in my hands and feet. I'm not concerned about THESE issues. no, I get freaked out that my dry left eye is going blind.
I have an itchy face that I scratch too hard. now the left side tingles, it must be a stroke.

I fall down these rabbit holes. I currently use lorazepam occasionally to help with panic attacks. I also use 1/4 Benedryl as a sleep aid occasionally.

The issue is this IM NOT AWARE OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS PANIC UNTIL I START TO FAINT.

I have been at work at the register, talking with customers, when suddenly I feel woozy. Turns out I've been obsessing about my vision for about 5 minutes and stopped breathing- without consciously thinking about it.

venusbluejeans
09-10-17, 07:26
Hiya YsabellaBug and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: