PDA

View Full Version : Such bad stomach problems I知 so scared

lisak789
09-10-17, 10:03
Three weeks ago I woke up with a huge tightness in my stomach. It got worse and I went to the emergency room and he said it was my gall bladder. So I got blood work that showed my white cells were elevated and I had an ultrasound that came back good. So no gallbladder. Then I went to my regular doctor who said it痴 my bowels. She gave me Dicetel for 10 days at 50 mg and told me to take a laxitve right away because my KUB x ray showed I had a bit of constipation. So here I am am a week later still in so much pain. The weird thing is is I see my body losing weight but my scale says I知 the same, how does that work? So now I知 at my wits end. I think I知 gonna die for sure and soon. I won稚 be able to see my daughter graduate this year. It must be my pancreas as my mother in law had pancreatic cancer and I have lots of her symptoms. The pain goes from the mid right side of my abdomin to the top of my ribs on the left side and then down my abdomin. I do hear tons of girgling noises but nothing seems to help me. I知 doomed.

girlrock
14-10-17, 00:52
I am going through almost the same thing! I have stomach pain and am having trouble sleeping on my side because it makes it worse. I have pain all day. My dad died from pancreatic cancer 2 years ago and I google my symptoms like crazy even though I know I shouldn't. Usually it just says gastritis but last night I read about pancreatic cancer and have been freaking out. I see my gastroenterologist at the end of October. I hope you feel better! I'm sure neither of us has cancer but it's hard to rationalize sometimes.

O_O
14-10-17, 12:17
I'm sorry you're feeling like this Lisa. I don't have your symptoms, but I do have absolutely debilitating health anxiety at the moment (at least, I hope that's all it is). I'd be scared if I had your symptoms too. Rationally, though, it's very unlikely to be pancreatic cancer. Much more likely to be some sort of very non-fatal digestive problem! Have the laxatives not helped at all?