PDA

View Full Version : What do I have?!

Markieb10
09-10-17, 12:31
Until a few years ago I had none of the symptoms I'm about to mention, however I witnessed my son have a febrile convulsion and for all the world I thought he was dead. In the end he was fine but everything changed for me. Since that day I have total panic if he even has the slightest thing is wrong with him, I worry constantly and death is on my mind 24/7. It's mental torture and I can now not concentrate on the simplest things, meaning work is extremely difficult. Physically I suffer with headaches, constant upset stomach, right pressured chest, anxiety, and often just feel an emotional numbness. I also now have anger issues that were not previously there.
I often feel a mountjng pressure inside and just an inability to function normally. Can anyone please offer any possible answers? I haven't sought medical help as yet as I've felt a bit foolish up until now but it's got to the point that I am ruining my family and need to do something.
Thank you

Markieb10
09-10-17, 18:05
Thank you for your reply I appreciate it. I think I will see my gp, it's good to know there is something that can help as I just want to move on!