PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy-Weak Feeling/Coffee

THoltz
10-10-17, 17:21
Hello Everyone,

I am 26 years old male. Do not smoke, drink, nor do anything like that. I run 3-4 times a week and eat healthy for the most part.
Today and for a little yesterday, I have been experiencing a mild form of dizziness/light headness and a general feeling of weakness. Its not severe and quite mild. It feels like a drop in blood sugar because I noticed the feeling today after having my coffee. So I wonder if this is what it is.

It could be anxiety as well. I am a hypochondriac and I tend to focus more on little symptoms than I did even in my early 20's.
My mind is racing as I wonder if this lightheadness/dizziness/ weakness could be severe or could it be just an onset of anxiety.

What does everyone think?

Thanks.

EDIT: I feel better now than I did earlier this morning. It is also really humid and hot outside where I am so I wonder if this is a contributing factor too.

THoltz
15-10-17, 19:52
Hello Everyone,
I am experiencing these issues again today.
I can go outside and do stuff but I feel this mild sense of dizziness/unbalanced feeling and weakness to a lesser extent. I ate a piece of dark chocolate and feeling a little better now. Could it be low blood sugar?i has my blood sugar tested two years ago and I do not have diabetes. I also had some fruit and that seemed to help too but I don’t know if it is coincidence or causality.