PDA

View Full Version : Spot/pimple turned green

itiswhatitis
10-10-17, 23:14
About three days ago I woke up and scratched the top of my foot without realising I was getting a spot there. I think I must have scratched it out as it hurt quite a lot and bled a little. I didn’t think too much of it. But then, over the next 3 days it hurt anytime I put any pressure on that area. I just properly inspected it for the first time since I scratched it and it’s quite a large green spot now with redness in the skin around it.

I don’t usually get spots ever but I had a breakout about 4 days ago because I was due on my period (I don’t get breakouts every month though)

Is it ok that the spot is green? Should I just leave it to sort itself out?

Hypomean
11-10-17, 01:38
Have you worn socks? Shoes?
It’s probably fibers from that if not then maybe getting it checked out is your next best thing.

Annaboodle
11-10-17, 10:35
Have you worn socks? Shoes?
It’s probably fibers from that if not then maybe getting it checked out is your next best thing.

I once thought my feet were turning yellow and it was just that I'd been wearing these brown leather boots without socks (I KNOW mum, they'll smell if you do that) and the colour had run in the rain :doh:

OP I would wait a few days and see. Bet it goes on it's own. I've had all kinds of weird spots of different colours over the years.