PDA

View Full Version : testicular cancer..ha has returned

toody
11-10-17, 06:08
a few years ago, i posted on here regarding my twitching.
i'm hoping i can get past this as well. for the last 4 months i've had this ache in my left testicle. i do have veins on the outside of my scrotom that wrap around and appear to be vericose veins. however, i have only found findings of vericose veins inside of the sack.
i have pain in my nipples/breast area as well. i'm afraid its from low test or klinefelters. so many things are going on in my head, and sometimes it just helps writing a post and hoping you get through it.

I keep telling myself everyday i'll go to the hospital to check it out, as it might be a faster route(ultrasound) than going to my doctor. however, i have yet to make the move..and im too afraid to find out.

I"m waking up in sweats and can't stop thinking about this.

Velociraptor
11-10-17, 06:31
I think you know that it's time to go and get it checked out - not because it sounds serious, but because the worry is affecting your life!

I've been through the testicular cancer worry myself, and had 2 ultrasounds in the last 3 years and they came back fine.

I also had an ache in my testicles and also a lump which turned out to be something non-sinister.

I think the pain probably comes from my poor posture and that could also be the case for you.

But seriously it has got to the point now where you need to go and get it checked out. In the VERY unnlikely case that it is something serious, TC is one of the easiest cancers to treat if caught early and has a very very high survival rate.

Get yourself to a doctor. It's the only way any of this is going to get sorted.

You got this :)

Angler88
11-10-17, 12:18
I agree a trip to the doctor to get it checked out is defiantly worth it.

I have been to the doctors for a testicle exam a few years ago as I felt a couple af lumps. The gp completed an examination and it turned out to be a bag of worms as he called it. Completely normal. But soon after I felt a million times better.

Let us know how you get on :)

snowflake293
11-10-17, 12:21
It is so awful when we have these worries. Anything c-word related sets me off and like you, I fear actually going to get checked.

As hard as it is, you know yourself you will feel better if you go and get checked out - if only to put your mind at rest.

I can't relate to the subject matter as I'm a lass, but my husband used to suffer with HA and this was one of his biggest concerns. I know how awful it can be.

Hope you get the reassurance you need soon :)