PDA

View Full Version : when is 'kyle's academy' on???

honeybee
14-06-07, 10:35
hello.... i think it was lemonade lolly that went on the tv show, kyle's academy... anyway, when does it start??? i though it started on monday but when i turned the tv on it wasn't on... i was gonna come on the net and ask but my computer has been broken... i'd really love to follow the show so if anyone knows, please let me know... cheers

honeybee
14-06-07, 11:10
ok cool... how are you feeling about being to tv??? you're gonna be a local celebrity... hee hee... how's your anxiety now??? are you still feeling good???

Piglet
14-06-07, 12:07
Oooh what's this, what's this?????

Piglet :flowers:

groovygranny
14-06-07, 12:10
Lolly's on the telly Piglet - Monday 18th June,

don't know what time yet though.:shades:

GG's just spent the last 3.5 mins trying to set a memo on her mobile phone !!:shrug::wacko::huh:

Dunnit now !!:blush:

Damn thing will probably go off at a totally inconvenient time and place but I don't care.......

I 'aint gonna miss this Lolly, you clever girl :yesyes:

Can't wait!!

:hugs::flowers:

honeybee3939
14-06-07, 12:17
Im looking forward to it too Lolly, made a note in my diary.:)

Piglet here are a couple of threads Lolly as done about the programme, im sure she wont mind me posting them here.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19234
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19911

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Piglet
14-06-07, 12:39
Wow this sounds brilliant mate. (Thanks for the links Andi).

Right, so next week I need to make sure I am in front of the telly at 2pm do I?

Love Piglet :flowers:

jo61
14-06-07, 13:18
Hope you're recording it Lolly!! You'll kick yourself afterwards if you don't. My daughter was on TV a cople of years ago on a kids programme on CBBC and they sent us a tape, though we did have to ask. Maybe the production people would do that for you?

honeybee
14-06-07, 14:19
i'm not suprised.. i'd feel really scared too.. well done you though.. you've done the hard part.. cant wait to see it...

mirry
18-06-07, 11:29
lolly really looking forward to it today at 2 pm !!!

So its on everyday ehh ? thank you for doing it xxx

kazzie
18-06-07, 21:18
Hi Lolly:flowers:

I watched it today little realising you were in it lol

Which one are you????
Sounds a daft question but they dont call you lolly on the show lol

Well done on being soooooo brave!!!

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

groovygranny
18-06-07, 21:27
:weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

GG went and missed it !! Forgot to ask dahling hubby to set the video - if it hasn't got a keyboard and a mouse I don't go near any technology lol !!

He's just setting it for tomorrow now......

...no, no dear it's called 'Kyle's Academy' not Bob the Builder ( sorry, he's still in grandson mode - bless !!) :wacko:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

mirry
19-06-07, 14:53
lolly, congratulations on your heart being ok !!!

Bet that was a relief ?

Under~The~Stars
19-06-07, 15:17
Lolly, I just watched Kyle's Academy! Missed it yesterday unfortunately! So glad your heart was ok :hugs: Must have been such a relief for you :hugs: I will continue to watch it as it is really interesting. Just wondered did you find the psychotherapists helped a lot? I am seeing a psychotherapist, and I feel it is really helping me (most of the time, and probably in the long run!).

Take care :flowers:

Lou xxx

happyone
19-06-07, 15:36
I don't know how on earth I have missed out on this!

i will catch up with it though!
Well done you, how fabulous!

Wow, I am overawed!

happyone
xx

Under~The~Stars
19-06-07, 15:56
LOL Happy! I forgot to mention it to you yesterday! We were having coffee when it was on I think! Totally forgot about it! Watch it from now on though, it's really good! And Jeremy Kyle is a stunner lol! :yesyes:

Lou xxx

mirry
19-06-07, 18:21
Donna this will make you smile, my mum phoned me to tell me about the programe today , she said what a lovely girl you are !

shame she dont say that about me tho .lol

will watch it again tomorrow (cant wait)

jo61
19-06-07, 18:43
Hi , well done on going on the show. It must have been nerve-wracking, but so brave. I'm really pleased you've had some follow up with the therapist. You came across so well. I've only seen the first one but hve taped today's episode. Am looking forward to watching it.

kazzie
19-06-07, 19:52
Hi Lolly:flowers:

I was glued to it today lol

And may I say I think you are one gutsy lady and you came across very well indeed:yesyes:

Jaco45er
19-06-07, 21:03
Just watched it (((((((((((((((lolly))))))))))))))) you brave girl :)

Everyone that knows you should be proud of you.

Jaco

kazzie
19-06-07, 21:54
I am so so delighted for you Lolly:yesyes:

I will stay glued each day:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:flowers:

clickaway
21-06-07, 19:37
Hi Lolly,

watched two episodes now and I think you come across really bright and confident:)

I think the most challenging thing for me would have been looking in those little mirrors in the group session lol

Good to hear that you are feeling so fantastic now :yesyes:

Take Care

Coni
21-06-07, 20:13
Hi Lolly,

I've been following this with great interest. You are very brave to do this, and you come across really well....you show real strength. I like the way its like a multi faceted approach, with things like diet and excercise alongside the more obvious ones like the psychotherapy. I do find the life coach a bit scary though lol:ohmy: !

I sympathise with the mirror thing...theres no way I could do that even on my own never mind in front of the cameras...good on you for giving it a go though.

Is Jeremy really as nice as he seems...or did you really want to choke him by the end (just kidding:winks: )?

luv Coni XX

nomorepanic
21-06-07, 20:18
Lolly - I have recorded them all to watch asap as I am at work in the day.

Will let you know when I have seen them.

Glad it all went ok!

yorkylover
21-06-07, 23:47
Hi Lolly I would just like to say I think you are a very brave lady.I wouldnt be able to go through all that.You came across so confident.Im really pleased you are better in your self and much happier.:hugs: :hugs:

kazzie
22-06-07, 20:38
Hi Lolly:D

Just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear about your mum on todays academy

My heart really went out to you as I lost my mum in a similar way when I was 23

Just to say how brave I think you are:yesyes:

jo61
22-06-07, 21:34
You are one brave lady!! Well done on participation in the 'Academy'. I'm glued to it on a daily basis. Sorry about your Mum - I can relate, even though my mother was old when she died it's a horrible experience.

Coni
22-06-07, 22:27
Hi Lolly,

I lost my dad in exactly the same way when I was 18....it was a horrible time...I'm 39 now and it still upsets me at times....you have my sympathies.

luv Coni XX

kazzie
03-07-07, 23:36
Hi Lolly:hugs:

Sorry this is a bit late but been hunting for the thread:D

Just wanted to say what a star you were in kyles academy:hugs:

Do you know how the others are doing now??:shrug:

A HUGE WELL DONE YOU ARE AN INSPERATION TO US ALL:hugs:

kazzie
04-07-07, 00:07
WOW WOW WOW Lolly

You go girl:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Keep us posted:D

clickaway
04-07-07, 00:41
Just wanted to add my "Well Done Lolly" thing here!

I so related to you when it came to the exercise thing and also the fear of theme park rides.

It's great to hear that you feel so good now and that gives us inspiration for us all.

Brilliant news on your college assessment and enrolment. Looks like your new life is just beginning:)

Take Care

jo61
04-07-07, 08:54
Well done Lolly. It's all coming together for you.

Under~The~Stars
04-07-07, 12:30
Just want to add that I think you are fantastic Lolly, and I'm so pleased for you. As Ray says it looks like your new life is just beginning! :)

All the best, and keep us posted :flowers:

Take care,

Lou xxx

joy
05-07-07, 07:19
Was it the whole thing that made you better as a matter of interest or was there one therapy that made a big difference.

How are the others doing?

Love Joy

Under~The~Stars
05-07-07, 08:19
Lolly, you are an inspiration, and I hope things keep going well for you :hugs:

Lou xxx

bluesparkle
05-07-07, 10:03
i just wanted to say well done you !:D
i only managed to catch two of the programmes as i only get tuesdays off... so was i bit dissapointed i couldnt see more it looked great.
i am so pleased things are still going so well for you you deserve it
take care
rach

groovygranny
06-07-07, 22:16
Lolly,

You are truly an inspiration to us all.:flowers:

I recall seeing you on the fairground ride and thinking - my goodness that girl's got guts !! :ohmy:

That's the one thing on my 'to do' list that I keep relagating to the bottom !!

Well, I'm going to move it up a bit now that I've seen how you overcame it :winks:

But, ahem, at my age I don't think the particular ones that you went on would be a wise undertaking for me !! :blush:

Thank you for being so brave - and WELL DONE !!

:hugs::hugs:

:flowers: