PDA

View Full Version : Sunburn sensation on right side of face

Meriland30
11-10-17, 16:58
It is weird, like the exact feeling when you sunburn yourself or scrubbed your face hard in the shower or have dry skin. None of those occurred so I am stumped. I don't have 'pain' just that sensation. No blisters or redness. Now that it is the next day, the sensation has essentially passed, but what was that? I was worried about shingles but 1: I am pretty young for it 2: Shingles typically effects the torso and scalp.

Does anyone get this with idiopathic causes?

Elen
11-10-17, 17:54
Going by your post history you would appear to have been under a lot of stress for some time.

Are you getting any help with your anxiety?

Meriland30
12-10-17, 18:01
Kinda, it is hard to focus on anxiety when you feel there are bigger problems going on in your body than mental issues. However, I do recognize that anxiety ridden, or stressed people get this sensation...question is why though. Mine has flared on and off, and feels like a sunburn to the point where clothing feels scratchy. I don't have any visible abnormalities on my skin so I am perplexed. Can this be related to anxiety? I have had anxiety my whole life but this symptom is a first. I worry about kidney or liver issues, however I had a metabolic test, cbc, and urinalysis a few months ago and I was perfect, unless this is a sudden, rapid detereoreation. I worry about mites or parasites, but I had scabies before, and eczema and I had welts along with severe itching. This isnt itchy, just burny and I have no visible issues. No redness, welts, etc. My husband also thinks it is due to seasonal change.