PDA

View Full Version : lump in neck + really bad health anxiety

Moonlitt
11-10-17, 20:58
i'm 15 and underneath my jaw i have this lump, i can only feel it when i'm in a certain position, it's around pea sized and it moves around, i've had it for ages. but now i've realised that underneath that on my neck i have another lump (on the right side only) it's bigger and it's not visible but i can feel it when i press down only, it doesn't hurt and i can't tell wether it moves around but it's giving me really bad anxiety. i don't know what to do ?? someone please help me out. can someone please tell me what this is!! it's 2 am and i'm worrying so much. you can't see it, i can only feel it when my head is in a certain position? ?????

braginskaya
14-10-17, 11:10
It might be a couple of enlarged lymph nodes? They can swell up for all sorts of non-cancerous reasons, and from what I've heard lymphoma is pretty rare. If it doesn't go away in the next couple of weeks and it's still bothering you then see a doctor, but try not to touch it or worry too much in the meantime.

Fishmanpa
14-10-17, 16:21
You've had it for ages, it's not enlarged, no pain and the size of a pea. Top it off, you're 15...

You're making mountains out of peas here ;)

Positive thoughts