PDA

View Full Version : Please help me guys!!!

emanticoff73
11-10-17, 22:37
am still having all this body pain. It's in my joints, my feet , my calves, my thighs, my butt, my arms, hands, fingers a d sometimes my neck. I find it hard to walk in the morning due to a bad heel and and sore feet. I get tiny ant like pinches in my arms all over and pain, shoulder pain too. My joints in my fingers hurt like crazy, my shoulders are so tight they touch my ears. It's an all over pain like I have lupus or something. Today I almost hyperventilate thinking I have stiff man's disease, polymyetosis or mixed connective disease, all rare but that doesny mayyer when you have HA!!! Okay my question is pain better than numness and weakness ? Does it mean at least your muscles still work. Or does it mean I will soon be like the Tim man from oz and be frozen soon from spazzed out stiff muscles. I'm so sore like I play sports and I don't. I noticed that when I walk my ankles turn in . Like my ankles are weak. Does that mean my joints are deteriorating? My hips feel wobbly. Today I was organizing stufff in my cubbard. I was lifting my arm to put stuff away. And I noticed my arm was fatigued . Like it was sore and tired and didn't want to go further so i took a break. That's new for me. My muscles seem fatigued. I do carry around my baby a lot and she's a little butter ball. She's heavy. I can't help thinking I have some rare muscular disorder that is going to take me out in a few months. Is it normal to have sore muscles in arms, legs. And feet. Also sore joints especially in hands. Can you have different issues going on in different parts of your body for different reasons or is this a disease? Or can it be anxiety. But how can anxiety make my heel hurt. It's like I got 44 and bam my body is destroyed. It feels great to put ice on my fingers and hands. I'm always petrified I'm dying. I think about it 24/7. I keep begging god to not take me till my son at least hits 21. He's 9 now. Then he can help take care of his sister and help my husband. I also feel he will be old enough to not be so destroyed from my death. Oh by the way I learned about these muscle diseases from that BFS website forum. Really wish I wouldn't of went there. Can somebody bring me back down before I hyperventilate. Oh by the way. A physicians assistant performed my nuerological exam and then the neurologist came in to speak with me. Can I still trust the benign diagnosis. Rheumatologist is next, now that's a scary though, oh all those auto immune diseases. It never ends!

Fishmanpa
11-10-17, 23:35
That's very painful to read :weep: I have real physical issues that cause the kind of pains you're talking about. I live with it 24/7. I take medication to help quell the pain. I push myself to practice swallowing exercises and physical activity to keep my joints loose. Knowing your post history and that medically you've been cleared, I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. If medically you're clear, that leaves one thing. Like my pain, the symptoms are real. It's the cause that's different.

ECoff... one only read the last few threads to see the downward spiral you're in. Is there not some real life help you can get?

I truly wish you some peace.

Positive thoughts

emanticoff73
12-10-17, 15:01
It was a physicians assistant that performed the exam and then the neurologist came in and said ok ur exam was normal ,BLOODWORK, regular BLOODWORK nothing special I might add is normal. Benign. Well then I may need a rheumatologist. I have convinced my self I have polymyetosis. I'm scared my creatine and kinase BLOODWORK will show muscle damage and I will be on my way to my demise. I am in really bad shape today folks. Like really really bad mentally.

---------- Post added at 10:01 ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 ----------

Does anyone know about polymyetosis. It's an auto immune disease that attacks your muscles. I was always scared of numerology but holy deal rhuematology is scary. Anybody have there creatine and kinase elevated for a benign reason. I'm scared of that test. Scared my muscles tissues are being destroyed. Oh god it never ends and my husband's father just passed away this morning. Ugh. Please help me guys.

Fishmanpa
12-10-17, 15:08
Every state in the US has resources to help. IMO, based on your post history, real life help would be the best approach at this point. Please... Go to https://www.mentalhealth.gov/index.html and contact them. When my wife took ill, I thought she was having a mental breakdown and I contacted them. They put me in touch immediately with a mental health professional who advised me.

Positive thoughts

emanticoff73
12-10-17, 16:21
She's a lucky woman.

Fishmanpa
12-10-17, 16:41
She's a lucky woman.

You have NO idea how lucky! Psychotic behavior and hallucinations were some of the initial symptoms...

Give them a call... a real live listening ear can do wonders and they can advise you on help in your area. Groups, therapists etc.

Positive thoughts