PDA

View Full Version : London meets ?

Velvet
12-10-17, 06:00
Any meet ups in London.

I live jut outside (25 minutes to Paddington by train)

😊

Bigboyuk
12-10-17, 10:27
I wish you luck on this I have tried and tried for around a year or so think you are wasting your time though. Good luck

Velvet
12-10-17, 10:50
Oh :weep: I’m new here so thought I’d give it a try..

Maybe people don’t really wanna meet up , I understand if that’s so..

I go into London occasionally and was just thinking it would be nice to have coffee or whatever when there, hey ho

I guess that idea maybe scuppered then

Thanks for letting me know :)

Bigboyuk
12-10-17, 11:34
Oh :weep: I’m new here so thought I’d give it a try..

Maybe people don’t really wanna meet up , I understand if that’s so..

I go into London occasionally and was just thinking it would be nice to have coffee or whatever when there, hey ho

I guess that idea maybe scuppered then

Thanks for letting me know :) Hey no harm in trying Velvet and in any case London is a very big area so don't give up hope :) While I understand what you say it can be disheartening to the person that wants a meet if it happens which I hope it does do you think it will help you on your recovery I know it would for me :) Good luck and don't give up:yesyes: and keep bumping this thread Cheers

Velvet
12-10-17, 11:50
I tend to do everything alone, and don’t get me wrong I kinda enjoy that..I know weird lol

for instance a trip into London alone for me is fine, although spending part of that meeting a friend having lunch or a coffee and maybe a walk through one of the parks would be so nice too...and yes I’m sure it would help me. As I isolate far too much mostly...so meeting someone for a chat and someone who understands and we can empathise would certainly be nice 😊

I am ok out of my area, I couldn’t walk around my own area like that ..so funny is nt it, what our ‘things’ are...
When I go into London I often think it would be nice to meet up there...it’s such a fun place...people watching there is amazing :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
12-10-17, 12:00
Yes totally relate to that Velvet time on your own is fine too, but one can spend too much on their own too so like you would welcome a meet with some one which should be happening soon for me I sure hope so :) so keep posting and asking I am sure it will happen let us know if it does cheers

Velvet
12-10-17, 12:04
Good luck with the Meet :):)

Yes you never know, I guess it would make my trips to London a bit more adventurous too.....

I guess a lot of people are on the train route into Paddington so you never know...and if they don’t wish to say anything here, they can pm me...

:yesyes:

Bigboyuk
12-10-17, 12:12
Good luck with the Meet :):)

Yes you never know, I guess it would make my trips to London a bit more adventurous too.....

I guess a lot of people are on the train route into Paddington so you never know...and if they don’t wish to say anything here, they can pm me...

:yesyes:Thank you :) ;) keep checking you pm's too :hugs:Cheers

Velvet
12-10-17, 13:25
Thank you ��

dashkash kentmeets
02-01-18, 01:23
Don't know if its any good for you but i am part of a group on facebook that arrange meets in the Kent area? :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/SASHAchatgroup/